Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You expect children overseas to care about you? They’re children! Grow the fuck up.

It's not that they have my sympathies. But the people they allowed to be the face and mouthpiece of their movement were so anti-black that now no black parent who has a black child in the US should even give a flying fuck. Because to them their problems superseded my problems.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So post the Palestinian voices that are advocating they sacrifice their own well being for ours.

"Sacrifice their own well being for ours." That is a stupid and unrealistic frame and this conversation is not worth my time.

Black people are like 12% of this country and the percentage decreases more and more every decade. MLK's preaching of solidarity benefits black people as a minority, your divisiveness would only lead to bad outcomes for a small minority group that needs to work with others. You have a white man's ideology with none of the power.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
No matter who is president, Israel is getting money. The support of Israel is mixed in with religious doctrine on the GOP side (I will bless those who bless you, curse those who curse you). The standoff in congress wasn't over supporting Israel, the GOP didn't want to fund Ukraine.

The only chance Gaza or any other marginalized people has is to have someone in charge here who gives a damn, and that's not Trump. He isn't going to insist on humanitarian aid or attempt to rein Israel in. He has already said they need to do what they need to do.

Muslims supporting him are also stupid. He doesn't want them here and if Stephen Miller gets his way, any who are immigrants will get their citizenship revoked. Democrats are thenones that defended them and tried to get them treated with dignity. The GOP sees them as poisoning the blood of America. They see Muslims as terrorists or religious fanatics. They don't have any friends in the GOP.

Here's a clue:

IT'S BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK.

Cheers.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
"Sacrifice their own well being for ours." That is a stupid and unrealistic frame and this conversation is not worth my time.

Black people are like 12% of this country and the percentage decreases more and more every decade. MLK's preaching of solidarity benefits black people as a minority, your divisiveness would only lead to bad outcomes for a small minority group that needs to work with others. You have a white man's ideology with none of the power.

Arabs are demanding we vote aagainst our well being for theirs. But that doesn't bother you AT ALL. This is like the 3rd time I've asked you to post proof of your bullshit and it always stop being "worth your time" lmao.

Your idea of solidarity is for us to sacrifice for them and for them to never sacrifice for us. So I'll pass on your leftist idea of solidarity. We don't need to sacrifice for solidarity with a group of people that can only get help from us, but can't help us at all. That makes no sense. If you were really wanting to forge strategic alliances, you would be advocating solidarity with Latinos and not Arabs.

You point to our 12% of the country and say we need an allowance with a group that's 1%? LMAO

You have a far left ideology with the exact same lack of power.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

You're flailing and it's hilarious to watch. The free Palestine movement was dead in the water as soon as the spokespeople for the movement started attacking Black voters for wanting to vote for Kamala Harris. Don't act like that's not what happened, don't try to suddenly change the discussion to population size. The movement went very anti Black because they didn't want Kamala Harris to win. Just before Jill Scott got up on stage the woman who introduced her said the whole point was not to have Kamala Harris win. If Harris doesn't win Trump does and that doesn't make life easy for black people in the us.

The Free Palestine movement was nothing more than the latest thing the Bernie or Bust crowd latched themselves onto in the hopes of hurting Democrats. And as in 2016 and 2020 as soon as it, was evident that Black voters were going to do our own thing the anti Blackness started.

We've seen this movie before.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Arabs are demanding we vote aagainst our well being for theirs. But that doesn't bother you AT ALL. This is like the 3rd time I've asked you to post proof of your bullshit and it always stop being "worth your time" lmao.

Your idea of solidarity is for us to sacrifice for them and for them to never sacrifice for us. So I'll pass on your leftist idea of solidarity. We don't need to sacrifice for solidarity with a group of people that can only get help from us, but can't help us at all. That makes no sense.

They will NEVER, EVER help you.

They WILL sell overpriced goods to you.

They WILL hit on your 13 year old daughter trying to buy
candy in one of their stores.

They WILL sell liquor and loose cigarettes to your teenage children.

That's about it. After all, you are BLACK.

All they well help is themselves to your money and
any sense of dignitiy you might have left.

IF you let them.

It should be clear now why Jews have been at war with
them for such a long time.

Just sayin'.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Your idea of solidarity is for us to sacrifice for them and for them to never sacrifice for us. So I'll pass on your leftist idea of solidarity. We don't need to sacrifice for solidarity with a group of people that can only get help from us, but can't help us at all. That makes no sense. If you were really wanting to forge strategic alliances, you would be advocating solidarity with Latinos and not Arabs.

You point to our 12% of the country and say we need an allowance with a group that's 1%? LMAO

Black opposition to the Vietnam war wasn't about sacrifice, it was about doing the right thing.

Are you moronic enough to think sending billions to Israel to kill Palestinians benefits us???

Doing the right thing now requires ZERO sacrifice.

Much the opposite, we are sacrificing right now to be Israel's bitch! We would be better off spending that money here!

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Black opposition to the Vietnam war wasn't about sacrifice, it was about doing the right thing.

Are you moronic enough to think sending billions to Israel to kill Palestinians benefits us???

Much the opposite, we are sacrificing right now to be Israel's bitch! We would be better off spending that money here!
Arabs are the ones demanding our sacrifice. That's what started this entire conversation. And you keep spinning. Now all of a sudden you're talking about MLK and Vietnam.

So to get back to the point, Arabs demand we sacrifice our own best interests and let Trump win. And I'm telling them they can fuck right off.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Arabs are the ones demanding our sacrifice. That's what started this entire conversation. And you keep spinning. Now all of a sudden you're talking about MLK and Vietnam.

So to get back to the point, Arabs demand we sacrifice our own best interests and let Trump win. And I'm telling them they can fuck right off.

Arabs don’t speak with one voice. And you have the mind of a child if you support ethnic cleansing because you saw some tweets you don’t like.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
@Big Tex ignored this when I posted it in response to him in another thread because he wants to pretend all Arabs oppose Harris — it’s a lie and he knows it— but here is an Uncommitted leader on why he is voting for Harris:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Arabs don’t speak with one voice. And you have the mind of a child if you support ethnic cleansing because you saw some tweets you don’t like.
I don't have a dog in that fight either way. My people have issues here in this country and that's what my focus is. You have the mind of a child if you can't understand that just because someone isn't on your crusade it means they support Israel.

We shouldn't be sending any money or weapons to Israel on GP. They should hold their own nuts, but that's way, way, way down on my priority list.

And Any Arabs that think I should hurt my people to help them, can again, fuck right off. Any any leftist as well.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
@Big Tex ignored this when I posted it in response to him in another thread because he wants to pretend all Arabs oppose Harris — it’s a lie and he knows it— but here is an Uncommitted leader on why he is voting for Harris:

I responded to this the last time you posted it and I'll respond to it here and every other time you post it.

Tell him to talk to his people and get them in line.

Until then, fuck any Arab demanding we hurt ourselves to help them.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don't have a dog in that fight either way. My people have issues here in this country and that's what my focus is. You have the mind of a child if you can't understand that just because someone isn't on your crusade it means they support Israel.

We shouldn't be sending any money or weapons to Israel on GP. They should hold their own nuts, but that's way, way, way down on my priority list.

And Any Arabs that think I should hurt my people to help them, can again, fuck right off. Any any leftist as well.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

“The Unbreakable Spirit of Black Men and the Ballot Box”

don’t underestimate the blood in my bones, fire-forged in black onyx, iron-rooted, breath baptized in the truth of a thousand tongues. you ain’t never known the reach of this history,

never known the way our laughter lifts walls, the way we hold what’s broken ‘til it mends, how we breathe light into dark rooms, how we were here, guarding these streets, before time knew its own name.

i am the son of a mother’s prayer,
the strength of a grandmother’s hand,
the pride in my sister’s eyes,
the hope in my daughter’s smile,
the trust that my wife wraps around me.
we love like armor, like gospel, like a promise sung under low-hung stars.

we vote not just for survival, but for living.
we vote for air our children can breathe,
for hands that build, for homes unbroken,
for justice unbound, for schools that sing
with the laughter of every child.
we vote like roots finding earth,
like dreams unfurling at dawn.

and you see, I vote for me too,
for the wants i wear close to my chest,
for the dreams that wake me in the night.
we’re more than keepers, more than shields—

we’re builders, creators, we got visions
like rivers, like rivers, carrying us home.

project 2025, you thought you knew power?

watch me claim tomorrow like it’s mine,
watch my people line up like a thunderstorm,
ballots in hand like seeds ready to bloom.
we got opps, but we’re here, stone-steady,
bound to this earth like a covenant, like fate.

you can’t replace us. can’t tear down
what’s already rooted. can’t shatter a man
who knows he was born to rise, to guard,
to love and to live. we’re here—
and we’re voting, we’re claiming
tomorrow in the fierce light of today.

©️MustafaSantiagoAli