Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6v41bfjd9ved1.png

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I'll let you know when I'm there, I bet the response isn't "no problem" then... We ever meet face to face, guarantee you'll be addressing me as sir.
You realize you’re coming into my area right? Thats how niggas die. You think this is neutral grounds? You better be coming with a small army

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You realize you’re coming into my area right? Thats how niggas die. You think this is neutral grounds? You better be coming with a small army

The closest you’ve ever been to coming with a small army is when you pay to take part in bukkakke.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Worst kind of human being on the planet. OP is disgusting and I’ve NEVER interact with the OP since I’ve been on the board. I don’t fuck with sewerage!
Nobody here likes that pussy boy. He’s changed names like 5 times from getting clowned trying to reinvent himself. Now he’s claiming to come to where I am to try to fight me for the 3rd time Lmbaoooo .

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Whomever he replaces him with if he were to do so(whether w/ Nikki Haley or even TimBuckTooth Scott) might be even worse..

..then again IF Harris foolishly chooses Buttigieg as her VP(and people on Twitter assuming she might) then :smh:

She'd be stupid to choose Pete. He's better as a surrogate and he's been excellent in his current role. I don't think the country can handle Black and gay on the same ticket.