US OPEN: NADAL ELIMINATED BY TIAFOE

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am strongly considering getting my Richard Williams on. My kids are young and I am close to retirement with plenty of disposable income for coaching. I'm just trying to figure out the basics of what we need to do and if it is too late for my oldest (she is 10).

Salute for the passion the commitment and financial maturity and love

It is DEFINATELYY not too late

and also strongly consider lacrosse and golf.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Salute for the passion the commitment and financial maturity and love

It is DEFINATELYY not too late

and also strongly consider lacrosse and golf.

I considered both of those! Tennis checks more boxes for what I'm looking for though. Personally, I feel like people get more out of individual sports than team sports and Golf doesn't seem athletic. I feel that I have a big advantage with athletic development resources and feel some sports are a little behind in that area.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I considered both of those! Tennis checks more boxes for what I'm looking for though. Personally, I feel like people get more out of individual sports than team sports and Golf doesn't seem athletic. I feel that I have a big advantage with athletic development resources and feel some sports are a little behind in that area.

you not wrong

Bro you did your research and planned this out perfect

Prayers go out to you and the family

to be safe and successful

please keep us updated!

the golf and lacrosse are more for scholarship and networking opportunities really,

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
you not wrong

Bro you did your research and planned this out perfect

Prayers go out to you and the family

to be safe and successful

please keep us updated!

the golf and lacrosse are more for scholarship and networking opportunities really,

The move for a scholarship for a girl is Crew. Especially if your daughter is tall. I’ve heard of girls getting full rides after only a year of crew.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The move for a scholarship for a girl is Crew. Especially if your daughter is tall. I’ve heard of girls getting full rides after only a year of crew.

my oldest is over 5;5 and not in HS, so OK I know what I will be researching this week - APPRECIATED!

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am strongly considering getting my Richard Williams on. My kids are young and I am close to retirement with plenty of disposable income for coaching. I'm just trying to figure out the basics of what we need to do and if it is too late for my oldest (she is 10).
If she's driven, its not too late.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They created a system much like hockey and golf to keep us out

It's expensive as f*ck the community doesn't / didn't want to share.

My oldest plays I used to but i suck

Endurance intelligence hand eye coordination fast twitch muscle memory self control speed strength quick reflexes aggressive excellent cardio strength

We were built to dominate that sport.

I experienced that as a yute with Fort Greene Park. Court was locked all the time but when it wasn't, you would see just the white kids playing in it.

The Myrtle Ave side of Fort never touched those courts..smh

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Leon was the most random person to see at the US Open

I wonder if the camera thought he was someone else...since they seemed to dwell on him

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiafoe was getting dominated at first, but he turned that shit around!!!!!

Fritz is a big boy w/ a powerful serve.