VAIZ4HUSTLAZ? ?????????????? Why bruh Why?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the real kniggas were like, mayne if that happened to me, I would have to jet or go out fighting blazay blazay,

this VAjizhustler is like,

but where the semen go tho..???

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
the real kniggas were like, mayne if that happened to me, I would have to jet or go out fighting blazay blazay,

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounding like the Shylock from "The Taming of the Shrew": "Where is the semen?!!!"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

he wore a white glove and got on the scene in his cop uniform..other officers was looking around for hrs b4 like we looking for a piece of clothing, maybe an id, anything that the criminals left..they was like they got nothing time to go home..officer va was like no no oh hell fucking no..this crime scene will not be left without any fucking evidence..nig took a deep breath and was like do u smell that..i can smell nut residue..nig swiped his finger on the ground swiped it across his mouth and was like "we found semen"

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
How do you come up with this stuff? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
He's country as hell. [emoji38]

My grandma used to be the same way. I'd be like :confused: then :roflmao3:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he wore a white glove and got on the scene in his cop uniform..other officers was looking around for hrs b4 like we looking for a piece of clothing, maybe an id, anything that the criminals left..they was like they got nothing time to go home..officer va was like no no oh hell fucking no..this crime scene will not be left without any fucking evidence..nig took a deep breath and was like do u smell that..i can smell nut residue..nig swiped his finger on the ground swiped it across his mouth and was like "we found semen"

lol..

he was like this investigation is going NOWHERE untill we get

to the bottom of this...

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
[emoji14]uke: [emoji38]

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

faint_zps87379f49.gif~c200

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Damn. Welp, that just killed his bgol career.
Another screen name coming up.[emoji38]
Doubt it. Don't nobody be thinking about y'all. [emoji38]

.. Or value a screen name that much, hopefully. :dunno:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

maybe it was like the fake Thanksgiving trailer from Grindhouse..

"It's nut."

"Son of a bitch."