Venezuela...For Realz?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true . I fucked the dog shit out a Chinese Venezuelan. She spoke nothing but Spanish and had a sexy ass accent but was a big bootied Chinese bitch from Miami. No condoms were used and I probably have a little Blasian running around Miami Gardens right now.
:lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
they all over panama ...bitches fine as frog hair ...

one i was fucking was so fine n da pussy was so good i had to repeat n fuck her the nex night ....

n usually i dont repeat ...:money:

i have her pics somewhere around here ...:D

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
My brother-in-law who stayed with me in the U.S. is a big drug lord down there, I asked his son, who owns five boats in Trinidad if he was worried about pirates one day kidnapping him, and he laughed. His name has so much weight, that when some fool tried to press me in the back streets in Tobago (at a place I had no business being, messing with some hoe) all I did was mention I was out there with dude, and the whole conversation changed immediately.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Venezuela has the sexiest women on the planet
The last time I was out in Trinidad, I saw a pair of badass chicks in the country looking out of place by their clothes and fat asses, and they told me they were hoes from Venezuela looking for some money. Could do shit with them because wifey was there, but before the economy went bad, folks used to go there on boats for pussy, even my wife's old ass uncles tried to get me to go there, to hang out, because apparently they did it on a regular, and their women accept that shit. They said what happens in Venezuela stays there, I was tempted but didn't want to fuck up my visa and if you ever watched locked up abroad Venezuela you'd say no also.

Jails with grenades and guns is a no go for me!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
True Colombia* is the next best thing but I have homes in DR and it’s less than 4 hours away.
i think if you just trying to smash and you dont know shit with Spanish, DR is probably safer. It is what it is. Expect over the top transactional sex.

if you want a long term relationship for a few months, go to colombia, learn spanish, and skip poblado, medellin and the square of Carta. Find locals, guys and girls, and get a good outer, big city woman that's still fire. (Bello, Santa Marta, Bucamaranga) A long term situation in DR will have you played. A long term with a traditional Colombian will have you paying for everything but you get access to everything solely for you.

the Zuelans in Colombia are just a smash but be careful who they are linked with.

Once you know Spanish, your access to the quality of women increases.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Ace Live has the best Venezuela videos out right now
that fat fuck used to be about searching for women. now that those men built his channel and he has a wider audience, he spends most of his time searching for carb laced food to build his gut. even when you are watching to see more culture of the city, he stops somewhere and eats some cat meat food in tostadas.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
that fat fuck used to be about searching for women. now that those men built his channel and he has a wider audience, he spends most of his time searching for carb laced food to build his gut. even when you are watching to see more culture of the city, he stops somewhere and eats some cat meat food in tostadas.
"eats some cat meat food in tostadas"
74VG.gif

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm expecting my passport by the end of next month, hopefully. So I'll take as much intel as I can about potential places to go...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I don't know what you're talking about but he makes the best videos on the YouTube right now. He develops friendships, he helps the poor people in these cultures, he shows you things other people don't show you outside the tourist zones. It's great fucking content. He used to be corny but now he's doing God's work.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I don't know what you're talking about but he makes the best videos on the YouTube right now. He develops friendships, he helps the poor people in these cultures, he shows you things other people don't show you outside the tourist zones. It's great fucking content. He used to be corny but now he's doing God's work.
are you joking? his videos are terrible. No one gives a shit about helping poor people in other countries when we got problems here. Shit, even Marwa has a better channel. He's still corny and he lusts fat whores. He's mad annoying on the street too, bothering people with over the top greetings.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
are you joking? his videos are terrible. No one gives a shit about helping poor people in other countries when we got problems here. Shit, even Marwa has a better channel. He's still corny and he lusts fat whores. He's mad annoying on the street too, bothering people with over the top greetings.
His vids get way too many views to be terrible. They're literally fucking documentaries at this point. So for you to say nobody cares is completely ridiculous. just say you don't care because the content goes over your head.