Vibe out R&B

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Discovered her late last year... She dropped her EP this year and its in my backlog.. Chick is the next big thing... She is from the UK.

Amber Olivier - when it's over.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Amber Olivier - Come To Me

oh and this is what she looks like... Chick is basically the British Sabrina Claudio

341d76c081693c36a27ccd2d108fcd04.jpg

289656504707bba1eaf35333a6206b35.jpg

e0f26a3ffa04f6ceb92cf6d5b9c8f66d--olivier-lost.jpg

9fca0a225fd3996ce58e21117fa4b923.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
The Internet - Special Affair/Curse

Also, allegedly, they're about to drop some new music next week. I think Steve Lacy said the album was like 90% done like a month ago, and they gearing up for a tour.

Pat, the bass player, is also dropping his solo rap album next month. Sounds like he got Thundercat on it, too.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Also, allegedly, they're about to drop some new music next week. I think Steve Lacy said the album was like 90% done like a month ago, and they gearing up for a tour.

Pat, the bass player, is also dropping his solo rap album next month. Sounds like he got Thundercat on it, too.

:yes: Thanks for that update.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Time to Introduce the Sleepers to Fucking Troy Kingi since I just reupped his Masterpiece from Last year....

TROY KINGI ~ AQUARII

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My newest Discovery... Yebba. PJ Morton & Ed Sheeran put me on to this Chick. Sadly... Chick hasn't dropped anything.

YEBBA: Evergreen [Official Video]

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been real busy but every night I'm going go through a page to catch up on the last few pages in which Fonz dropped all these jewels. Like FS said, thanks for dropping all this heat family. Keep the vibe going:ipod:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL Investor
Dean - Pour Up

Dean - What 2 Do

I bucks with this Dean cat. I ended up buying his EP after playing the shit outta the song with Syd for the last few weeks.

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL Investor
Roy Ayers - "Searching", "Black Family" & "Everybody Loves The Sunshine" (Live @ NPR Tiny Desk)