Vida Guerra trappin...getting hard out here ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
dam shes about to b 46 in March ..:eek2:...aint nobody long term saved her yet she got to b out here only-fanning...

one of u BGOL millionaires step up man ...she still kid-less.......:money:

Vida-Guerra-Naked-1-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg
Vida-Guerra-Naked-3-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Vida-Guerra-Naked-5-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg
Vida-Guerra-Naked-6-thefappeningblog.com_-741x1024.jpg

Vida-Guerra-Naked-7-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, it was FHM not Maxim. ;)
Vida looks fucking great and all, but she's starting to show her age.
She's alot like Maliah. She's still ultra hot & sexy (with that phenomenal ASS) but she's long passed being the "hot new piece of ass" on the block.
(But I ain't knocking her hustle nor kicking her sexy ass outta bed either). :yes:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I figured she'd have a big money sponsor/husband by now. She still out her hustlin like a 19 year old. It's cold out here.

She's still fine asf though.
Yup! She's one of the originals during the early 2000s with the rise of video models/vixens. I figured she would've married some white pot belly millionaire by now. Now we're in the age of being an Instagram model.

The Melissa fords and the Vida Guerras of the early 2000 can't compete with Instagram models. Melissa Ford explained this on a show months ago with Claudia Jordan. From King/show magazines to social media.

Shocking how the game changed and you have pioneers like Vida struggling for attention.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, it was FHM not Maxim. ;)
Vida looks fucking great and all, but she's starting to show her age.
She's alot like Maliah. She's still ultra hot & sexy (with that phenomenal ASS) but she's long passed being the "hot new piece of ass" on the block.
(But I ain't knocking her hustle nor kicking her sexy ass outta bed either). :yes:

But would you fuck her though?