Vida Guerra trappin...getting hard out here ...

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup! She's one of the originals during the early 2000s with the rise of video models/vixens. I figured she would've married some white pot belly millionaire by now. Now we're in the age of being an Instagram model.

The Melissa fords and the Vida Guerras of the early 2000 can't compete with Instagram models. Melissa Ford explained this on a show months ago with Claudia Jordan. From King/show magazines to social media.

Shocking how the game changed and you have pioneers like Vida struggling for attention.

Nah, bro.
It's The Instagram models who are jocking to be the NEXT Melyssa Ford or Vida Guerra. (Or celebrity eye candy or thot)
flow.jpg
4e0ce5d07912bec663af9673ff1f30f5.gif
PeskyAdorableCoyote-size_restricted.gif

source.gif
485full-melyssa-ford.jpg

Not the other way around.... :yes::yes::yes:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I would of caped if my bank acct was set up diff.
Crazy how she ain't ringed up. Gotta wonder what she is like to live with or be around. Wonder if she is similar to Buffie, what we were talking about in the other thread.

Her and Ms Diaz would be my live in girlfriends, getting my Dan Bilzerian on.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Crazy how she ain't ringed up. Gotta wonder what she is like to live with or be around. Wonder if she is similar to Buffie, what we were talking about in the other thread.

She got engaged last year I think it didn't work out though. Who is Ms Diaz?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shes probably a fucking psycho. How many beautiful women have we all dated that had serious mental problems? The last girl I dated was so pretty, but she was taking all types of perscribed mood altering substances. She was boiling hot one minute, then freezing cold the next. I couldn't take it anymore and bounced.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Yup! She's one of the originals during the early 2000s with the rise of video models/vixens. I figured she would've married some white pot belly millionaire by now. Now we're in the age of being an Instagram model.

The Melissa fords and the Vida Guerras of the early 2000 can't compete with Instagram models. Melissa Ford explained this on a show months ago with Claudia Jordan. From King/show magazines to social media.

Shocking how the game changed and you have pioneers like Vida struggling for attention.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
When the only thing you know how to do well, is shake your ass, your options become extremely limited.
I'd still hit like I just got out of jail though:)

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Damn! I remember standing right behind this bunny in Menlo Mall. Ass was so beautiful in person I started to sob and cry profusely.

As she passed by a magazine rack she pointed to a cover and the two little kids with her started screaming Aunt Vida!!!! Didn't realize it was her until then.

She's beautiful, but time make some strong moves.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Shes probably a fucking psycho. How many beautiful women have we all dated that had serious mental problems? The last girl I dated was so pretty, but she was taking all types of perscribed mood altering substances. She was boiling hot one minute, then freezing cold the next. I couldn't take it anymore and bounced.

I bet you the pussy was amazing though. The crazier the bitch, the better the pussy but too bad the crazy bitch is attached to it.