Vintage Music Videos

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great thread..... videos back than must of been a big thing to even think of having one

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love how Tammi was fuckin' with Marvin... Peep how she had that nigga biting his lip & putting his wedding band in her face... If I could I'd go back in time and cape the hell outta Tammi...
I'm surprised they were never couple, they were just on some "that's my homie" tip.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Manhattans’ first single on the DeLuxe label was released in May 1969. A pleading beat-ballad titled The Picture Became Quite Clear (109) was written by Eddie Jones (Linda’s brother) and Isiah Drewery, arranged by Richard Tee and produced by George Kerr.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Respect" is a song written and originally recorded by American soul singer Otis Redding.
In 1967, fellow soul singer Aretha Franklin covered and rearranged "Respect", resulting in a bigger hit and her signature song.
It has often been considered one of the best R&B songs of its era,[2] earning Franklin two Grammy Awards in 1968 for "Best Rhythm & Blues Recording" and "Best Rhythm & Blues Solo Vocal Performance, Female", and being inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1987.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"In the Summertime", released in 1970, is the debut single by British rock band Mungo Jerry.[3] It reached number one in charts around the world, including seven weeks on the UK Singles Chart, two weeks on one of the Canadian charts, and number three on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the US. It became one of the best-selling singles of all-time, eventually selling 30 million copies.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Knock Three Times" is a popular song credited simply to "Dawn". Tony Orlando was not named on the record. The actual singers were Tony Orlando, Toni Wine, and Linda November, prior to the creation of "Dawn" with Telma Hopkins and Joyce Vincent Wilson. The song was released as a single, which hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1971 and eventually sold six million copies.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Treat Her Like a Lady" is a 1971 single by Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose. Written by Eddie Cornelius, it was a big success in the American R&B and pop charts reaching the U.S. R&B Top 20 and the Billboard Hot 100 No. 3 in July. The song also charted in Canada, reaching No. 10

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"(You've Got Me) Dangling on a String" is a 1970 soul music song by the Chairmen of the Board. The single reached No. 38 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. 19 on the US Billboard R&B chart, and No. 5 on the UK Singles Chart. The song was written by Ronald Dunbar and Edythe Wayne.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Hot Line" is a song recorded by American family group the Sylvers, from their 1976 album Something Special. It was written by Freddie Perren and Kenneth St. Lewis. It became an international Top 10 hit, and is a gold record.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

"(You've Got Me) Dangling on a String" is a 1970 soul music song by the Chairmen of the Board. The single reached No. 38 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. 19 on the US Billboard R&B chart, and No. 5 on the UK Singles Chart. The song was written by Ronald Dunbar and Edythe Wayne.

Isn't that general Johnson?