Vivica A Fox like tossing salads??

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
A lot of times, some women will do that shit to try to dominate their men. It's up to men to let them know where the boundaries are. Women are a lot craftier than men are.

Women be like, "I'm a Zoddess, let me take you to 'her' temple." :smh:

Let me tell you something woman, "Zoddess??? There's no such thing! Zod stands alone. Zod always was, and Zod always is. Any thought otherwise on the matter is utter foolishness, and blasphemy.

Now turn around for Zod has judged you worthy of the Punishments... Woe unto you, blasphemer; for Zod's wrath is upon you."

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you think only black women would think a guy is gay if he was doing Pilates or had his legs wrapped around his neck
C'mon man.... You know how Black women are with calling Black men gay at the drop of a hat over some dumb shit.

I'm using my example w/ the doggystyle thing.

I've even had one dumb bitch ask me if I was bisexual because I was out on a date w/ her, but when a guy asked me if I had a light, I lit his fuckin' cigaretter.

I was like WTF?!!

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
C'mon man.... You know how Black women are with calling Black men gay at the drop of a hat over some dumb shit.

I'm using my example.

I've even had one dumb bitch ask me if I was bisexual because I was out on a date w/ her, but when a guy asked me if I had a light, I lit his fuckin' cigaretter.

I was like WTF?!!
Can’t say in my experience for that to be true… I hear more females calling out other races of men being gay more than anything

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Vivica Fucks.

Aaaand it's to me to log off the Internet and go to sleep.

giphy.gif

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
It’s a lot of chicks out here eating ass that y’all kissing in the mouth smh

That is why a lot of these niggas walking around with their tonsils infected and their breath smelling like salmonella. Motherfuckers gums rotting from kissing a bowel movement sphincter licking bitch.

Stop French kissing these hoes! One time a motherfucking bitch went in for a kiss, I tucked my lips in, shook my head no and pointed at my dick. You want to kiss, it is waiting to engage with you bitch.