Vladislava Shelygina, 23yr in Finland… didn’t know Finnish gals had shapes like this

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
ebbe6ffd1843d1f6e515e496fdde9debe3e9def9.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One of the bestest perks of being in the military was going oversea seeing women around the world that look like this that most don't know exist in certain places.

Which region you visited, would get your vote as the most __________.
(You can used whatever description here surprising, untapped, soldier friendly, etc )

ddaafdba1922849be17e77374e0fa249fe9707f5.jpg

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Raw!!!!
If she's a true redhead, she's gotta stay out of the sun, or she will get lots of freckles all over and more skin cancer risk because of her fair skin...

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the bestest perks of being in the military was going oversea seeing women around the world that look like this that most don't know exist in certain places.
Yes indeed , i was 18 and shipped to Germany , on the border on the Netherlands ..The Benelux...Belgium Netherlands , Luxembergh and Germany . We had a party every night for the most part .. They loved us brothers , The darker the brother , the more the bitches threw themselves at us ..it was a feast ....but man the women in the area looked like perfection out of a magazine , I'm talking asses and titties , real thick and beautiful women ... no bullshit . I was stationed at AFCENT in The Netherlands look it up .,Armed Forces In Central Europe .