Vladislava Shelygina, 23yr in Finland… didn’t know Finnish gals had shapes like this

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
God, look at you, your @Mask is amazing. I wish you could have seen me in mine

Isn't it funny all everyone wants to do is unmask you but they're missing the point

You and I both know, I'm looking at the real you right now. My mask allowed me to be myself completely no shame, no limits.

Most of the people gay announcing to the board that they are putting me on ignore have some type of white female fetish and adoration. you are really dealing with a white person that looks black like @EPDC

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
One of the bestest perks of being in the military was going oversea seeing women around the world that look like this that most don't know exist in certain places.
That's been the main selling point of engaging in foreign wars since day one.

From Genghis Khan invading China to brothas in WWII bagging French pussy for half a bagel and a Snikers bar.

Men have always waged war in order to see what that international pussy hit like.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yes indeed , i was 18 and shipped to Germany , on the border on the Netherlands ..The Benelux...Belgium Netherlands , Luxembergh and Germany . We had a party every night for the most part .. They loved us brothers , The darker the brother , the more the bitches threw themselves at us ..it was a feast ....but man the women in the area looked like perfection out of a magazine , I'm talking asses and titties , real thick and beautiful women ... no bullshit . I was stationed at AFCENT in The Netherlands look it up .,Armed Forces In Central Europe .
Co sign. I was stationed in Germany for 6 years

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

I just put her in there
Look that spot on

fbf136940aae773827c876b5daa7937502802796.jpg