wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
LOL.... this shit has allowed Jason Whitlock to reach the final level and become a Super Saiyan Coon ....

"Let it go Jason"

let-it-go-gohan.gif

FflRA7qXEAEoGjP.jpg

If it wasn't for the fact he said we were the greatest country on the planet, I'd think he was a BGOL member. Always have ish to say about dems and discouraging people from voting dem, but don't even participate in the process.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok I’m out fellas… shit is fucking crazy in Tennessee. Keep us in your prayers.

im good and my girl is good but Jesus Christ…. The tornado was on a direct path for Columbia. Somehow it just skipped over…

I want to slap every single Repub that continues to say that climate change isn’t real. When did you ever have to worry about multiple tornadoes at 1:18 am with a tornado watch until 7 am.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
im good and my girl is good but Jesus Christ…. The tornado was on a direct path for Columbia. Somehow it just skipped over…

I want to slap every single Repub that continues to say that climate change isn’t real. When did you ever have to worry about multiple tornadoes at 1:18 am with a tornado watch until 7 am.
Is your house gone?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Yup even hard-core deniers have to look at the current weather and reprocess their thoughts on climate change. Currently right now in Alpharetta Georgia we getting hit by a severe thunderstorm.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup even hard-core deniers have to look at the current weather and reprocess their thoughts on climate change. Currently right now in Alpharetta Georgia we getting hit by a severe thunderstorm.

Not going to happen. Shit, this is a board of mostly Us with actual healthcare professionals on it and yet you still have morons pushing conspiracies about covid. How many posts are there about actual quackery have there been just in the last month on here? :smh: Good luck trying to explain to a bunch of ignorant cacs climate change. Do you remember a few years back when a GOP senator went full BGOL and disproved global warming with a snow ball? :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Not going to happen. Shit, this is a board of mostly Us with actual healthcare professionals on it and yet you still have morons pushing conspiracies about covid. How many posts are there about actual quackery have there been just in the last month on here? :smh: Good luck trying to explain to a bunch of ignorant cacs climate change. Do you remember a few years back when a GOP senator went full BGOL and disproved global warming with a snow ball? :smh:

I agree with you a lot of these people don’t learn a lesson until climate change physically touch them….. and they will get touch eventually.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
bruh, it finally got warm in socal. winter lasted two months longer than usual.

AZTECS!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
FIRST DEGREE FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS: PENALTY AND PUNISHMENT (if proven guilty. there's still a court case)
Any felony crime is punishable or potentially sanctionable by more than one year in jail. This crime is no exception. Upon conviction, a court can sentence you to up to four years in prison. While incarceration is mandatory for predicate felons, if you do not have a felony in the previous ten years a judge can nonetheless "lock you up" for the same amount of time. However, the right legal advocate may also be able to secure a non-incarceratory sentence such as probation, community service, fines or some other pre-determined condition.

Fuck Trump but he's not going to serve any real time and pay bail. However, this is a complete embarrassment as the only president to get indicted. He can still run and his base won't care about this. For people against him and obsessed over this, they got one over him and feel better about themselves but it won't change their life at all. He's never going to president again, problems will remain problems, and the world will still spin.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FIRST DEGREE FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS: PENALTY AND PUNISHMENT (if proven guilty. there's still a court case)
Any felony crime is punishable or potentially sanctionable by more than one year in jail. This crime is no exception. Upon conviction, a court can sentence you to up to four years in prison. While incarceration is mandatory for predicate felons, if you do not have a felony in the previous ten years a judge can nonetheless "lock you up" for the same amount of time. However, the right legal advocate may also be able to secure a non-incarceratory sentence such as probation, community service, fines or some other pre-determined condition.

Fuck Trump but he's not going to serve any real time and pay bail. However, this is a complete embarrassment as the only president to get indicted. He can still run and his base won't care about this. For people against him and obsessed over this, they got one over him and feel better about themselves but it won't change their life at all. He's never going to president again, problems will remain problems, and the world will still spin.

Having a felony conviction is a strong punishment in and of itself.

We all want to see him in genpop washing drawers and wearing makeup but a conviction will fuck up his life.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where are you getting misdemeanor...

you don't have a 34 count misdemeanor indictment

Hush money payments aren't illegal. Ahead of the indictment, prosecutors were weighing whether to charge Trump with falsifying the business records of the Trump Organization for how it reflected the reimbursement of the payment to Cohen, who said he advanced the money to Daniels. Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor in New York.

Prosecutors were also weighing whether to charge Trump with falsifying business records in the first degree for allegedly falsifying a record with the intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal another crime, which in this case could be a violation of campaign finance laws. That is a Class E felony and carries a sentence of a minimum of one year and as much as four years. To prove the case, prosecutors would need to show Trump intended to commit a crime.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You havnt been paying much attention to any of this, have you?
Not really. But I’ve skimmed thru articles like this

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Not really. But I’ve skimmed thru articles like this
In a nutshell, its the first time in history and ex president has been charged with a crime. In this case there's at least one felony count, and 30 some odd other charges.

This is unprecedented, the first indictment of many more, and the fear is that he'll implicate many other politicians.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In a nutshell, its the first time in history and ex president has been charged with a crime. In this case there's at least one felony count, and 30 some odd other charges.

This is unprecedented, the first indictment of many more, and the fear is that he'll implicate many other politicians.
Is there any source that shows the current charges. Only one I found was a misdemeanor.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Is there any source that shows the current charges. Only one I found was a misdemeanor.

The indictment will have several counts.. some could be misdemeanors but most will likely be felonies…

there’s no way that they would do this over 34 misdemeanors….

im curious if this will be the just the same things that Cohen was charged with…

in Cohens case…. trump was the (unnamed co-conspirator) but I wouldn’t be surprised if this would contain some counts related to the Trump.org criminal case. I just can’t see this only being about Stormy.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The indictment will have several counts.. some could be misdemeanors but most will likely be felonies…

there’s no way that they would do this over 34 misdemeanors….

im curious if this will be the just the same things that Cohen was charged with…

in Cohens case…. trump was the (unnamed co-conspirator) but I wouldn’t be surprised if this would contain some counts related to the Trump.org criminal case. I just can’t see this only being about Stormy.
Thank you Fonz

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member