wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Except Staten Island, which
Staten Island.

They may protest but I doubt they'll get jiggy. The places where democrats (blacks) are on SI they ain't going anywhere near. They will get jiggy on LI and if they get froggy anywhere else I'd say the anti-trump mob will outnumber them by at least 5 to 1.

But this being NYC they might just be out there by themselves while we all go about our business and just laugh at the fools.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Except Staten Island, which

They may protest but I doubt they'll get jiggy. The places where democrats (blacks) are on SI they ain't going anywhere near. They will get jiggy on LI and if they get froggy anywhere else I'd say the anti-trump mob will outnumber them by at least 5 to 1.

But this being NYC they might just be out there by themselves while we all go about our business and just laugh at the fools.

No doubt, there damn sure isn't going to be any January 6th shit up north.

Especially since their soft without their weapons and our gun laws in New York State prevent them from having and carrying them around.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
No doubt, there damn sure isn't going to be any January 6th shit up north.

Especially since their soft without their weapons and our gun laws in New York State prevent them from having and carrying them around.

Nope. Not a fucking chance. For one thing, the cops don't want to be unprepared again. But it's too bad they will prevent it. I know plenty of people mad asf at trump and his clown patrol looking for some get back. Believe me if anyone strays from the herd they will be washed.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Nope. Not a fucking chance. For one thing, the cops don't want to be unprepared again. But it's too bad they will prevent it. I know plenty of people mad asf at trump and his clown patrol looking for some get back. Believe me if anyone strays from the herd they will be washed.
I have been saying the same thing if these Trump wackos get out of line again, the federal government is going to be ready and it’s not going to be pretty for Trump supporters.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hmmm...This is NY. There are very few Trump lovers here. I'd love this see this "protest" happen. Must be people from Florida lol.
Like I said, there’s very few Trump supporters in New York hell the New York Republicans try to warn other Republicans about him and he didn’t listen

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope the sister in Atlanta doesn’t let some black man show her up.

Black District Attorneys following the law. There are some punk ass Attorney Generals though. Hopefully, the seditionists get locked up or killed this time.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

200_d.gif