wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Trump only really played the usual suspects of morons like his followers. He's the one who put the Tuesday arrest date out there. The Manhattan DA is playing on his own time not Trump's.
and apparently most of you. gullible niggaz. 40+ year old grown men still amazed by the quarter behind the ear trick

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
He grifted his supporters, but there is some important things did happen this week, with the federal case and Georgia case that made people pay attention to everything again.
and you. stop acting like you're any different. it's been seven years bro

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
and you. stop acting like you're any different. it's been seven years bro
what are you talking about???? if that was Obama he would have been under the jail years ago I know what’s going on, but I am patient. Yes I would like to have the salad breadsticks and peach tea. Thanks.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
what are you talking about???? if that was Obama he would have been under the jail years ago I know what’s going on, but I am patient. Yes I would like to have the salad breadsticks and peach tea. Thanks.
you thought he was going to be arrested on the same day. you believe everything msnbc tells you. of course, this is America, and your silly ass still thinks justice is served to all.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't talked about because...

Has he been arrested yet?

Wi8G.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
you thought he was going to be arrested on the same day. you believe everything msnbc tells you. of course, this is America, and your silly ass still thinks justice is served to all.

Trump said it and Fox News reported it.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
This is why Biden will win in 2024, If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he will take his ball(supporters) and go home.

IF THEY CAN DO THIS TO ME THEY CAN DO IT TO YOU!!!!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
and apparently most of you. gullible niggaz. 40+ year old grown men still amazed by the quarter behind the ear trick
What nigga? I never gave a timeline. I'd love to have seen him get arrested by now that doesn't mean I believed it would happen that way.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Why did you believe it was MSNBC? Did you get that from black people?
i never said it was from msnbc. i said "you believe everything msnbc tells you". learn to read. but they reported it too. and you wanted so bad for it to happen. i bet you cried when it didnt

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
What nigga? I never gave a timeline. I'd love to have seen him get arrested by now that doesn't mean I believed it would happen that way.
you lust for that as if that will somehow erase racism in this world and white people will love you. it wont do shit. your black ass will still get played by white folks while they take your vote so you can watch two dudes make love on tv

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
you lust for that as if that will somehow erase racism in this world and white people will love you. it wont do shit. your black ass will still get played by white folks while they take your vote so you can watch two dudes make love on tv
You're weird as shit. Because I want to see a criminal, particularly one largely responsible for about a million deaths thanks to COVID mismanagement, arrested that means I believe that'll cure racism.

Are you on drugs or just fucked in the head?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You're weird as shit. Because I want to see a criminal, particularly one largely responsible for about a million deaths thanks to COVID mismanagement, arrested that means I believe that'll cure racism.

Are you on drugs or just fucked in the head?
no, you're an idiot for thinking the justice system is equal for all and putting trump in jail won't change your life at all.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
no, you're an idiot for thinking the justice system is equal for all and putting trump in jail won't change your life at all.
And you're an idiot for putting words in my mouth. I never said the justice system was equal for all nor did I claim arresting Trump would change my life.

If you don't want him arrested, then say that and stop being a passive-aggressive bitch.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
30% of this country is dumb and racist as fuck. If I and my Black people wasn’t living in America, I would love for them to go down the drain with this ass hole but since I am here, I am going to cheer for the New York (Manhattan) DA, the Georgia (Fulton county) DA and the federal government to put an end to this motherfucker.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
And you're an idiot for putting words in my mouth. I never said the justice system was equal for all nor did I claim arresting Trump would change my life.

If you don't want him arrested, then say that and stop being a passive-aggressive bitch.
still a dumbass. your actions and constant persistence for it to be done coupled with your loyalty to white people and their words speaks for itself. you're still the dumbass giving your vote away to please the white man and getting shit in return. just a good slave who takes it in the rear when needed.

I don't give a shit about trump either way. My life is not centered around white boys saving me as they kick a can down the road for you to fetch.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
still a dumbass. your actions and constant persistence for it to be done coupled with your loyalty to white people and their words speaks for itself. you're still the dumbass giving your vote away to please the white man and getting shit in return. just a good slave who takes it in the rear when needed.

I don't give a shit about trump either way. My life is not centered around white boys saving me as they kick a can down the road for you to fetch.
Your bitch ass ain't fooling nobody. You're not "both sides.." You're pro-Trump but you're too much of a bitch to say it from your chest. I've never seen a mothafucka get his panties in a tangle more than you have over Trump. Are you fucking him?

Now get off my dick.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Your bitch ass ain't fooling nobody. You're not "both sides.." You're pro-Trump but you're too much of a bitch to say it from your chest. I've never seen a mothafucka get his panties in a tangle more than you have over Trump. Are you fucking him?

Now get off my dick.
another weak nigga that can't defend bullshit so his only resort is to call someone a republican. Fuck Trump and I have never voted that way but you have to do that because you're too much of a bitch to defend your gay ass party.

keep sucking the white man's dick and fetching the can while not getting shit. dumb house negro

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
another weak nigga that can't defend bullshit so his only resort is to call someone a republican. Fuck Trump and I have never voted that way but you have to do that because you're too much of a bitch to defend your gay ass party.

keep sucking the white man's dick and fetching the can while not getting shit. dumb house negro
You're a Trump-loving weirdo. Stop lying to yourself and embrace who you are. You were way too pressed about a comment about Trump getting arrested to play it off now.

Embrace your truth.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30% of this country is dumb and racist as fuck. If I and my Black people wasn’t living in America, I would love for them to go down the drain with this ass hole but since I am here, I am going to cheer for the New York (Manhattan) DA, the Georgia (Fulton county) DA and the federal government to put an end to this motherfucker.
30%????? more like 80% is racist AF

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You're a Trump-loving weirdo. Stop lying to yourself and embrace who you are. You were way too pressed about a comment about Trump getting arrested to play it off now.

Embrace your truth.
You can lie all you want but everyone already knows that's not the truth. You, on the other hand, are on record for a dick riding Dem, blowing white men for scraps and following their lead while not getting shit. Pathetic excuse for a man that can't stand on his own so you need direction from white men to tell you what to think. House negro that can't think on his own and still think if someone is not one group, they are the other, and that's all that you can choose from. Dumb as rocks.