BGOL Investor
Please try this with him

koaam.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yep didn't do shit about it

Layed on the ground and got choked looking like a scared child

right. everything else with blake i been like whatever that was the one where i couldn't be like whatever...
you can't let someone feel comfortable enough that you ain't gonna do nothing to put they hands around your neck on live tv in front of 20k ppl

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don'tunderstand how these NBA kats allow dude to kick them all blatantly and don't retaliate in a proper way. Someone needs to lay this guy out just once and then kick him while he's down. Some real hoe ass shit.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

There is a quick way to stop dude from doing that... A quick straight jab to the eye... Don't worry, it won't be an actual fight, people will break it up with the quickness. But that shit has nothing to do with basketball, and it's happening too much for me to write it off as accidental... So... Straight jab, or maybe a quick 1-2 if you know how to really throw hands. Bet that ninja won't do it again. He only does it to people he doesn't respect.
Or more appropriately, a higher kick back at him above the waist or in to either one of his quads/thighs if u wanna fuck around with feet this many times.
They're gonna fuck around& start calling him TheDonkey/AnAss for real with this fuck shit.
:smh: @ him still fucking with young boy, pushing him while walking awaylike he was in the right or some shit

i only went in on blake when he let zbo choke him out on the floor in the playoffs.

Yep didn't do shit about it

Layed on the ground and got choked looking like a scared child
ahahaha

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

choked him the fuck out
he didn't HAVE to choke him he had the arm there by his neck and was like you know what? let me choke this bitch ass nigga
and blake started screaming and hollering like he was being mugged in an alley
he aint want none of that problem/action and I couldn't have imagined it being any different with all that armbar/ImInnocent/ItWasHim holding that some kats really don't play down in the paint. Him & Perk stay on that bowlshit like that's a part of being strong down there.....I know shit happens but c'mon:hmm:
Zebo aint with the shit & Blake's game nor demeanor never was or is about dominating down there like that nor the game no matter how hard he throws the ball through the rim, jumps or flops.
Was just watching a clip of him letting BoogieCuzzo know the same message in that MemphisSactown game last yr

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Draymond is just a lame who bullies other lames. He just need Ron Artest type Ninja to come back the the NBA and give his ass a hard karate chop to his trachea. Thatll calm a lot of that hoe shit down.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was more of the mid-2000s. Hell, he was doing that after Shaq was gone. Kobe ain't had the 'fro since like 2002, I think. He had the 'fro against Chris Childs.
I don't know when he cut his hair...all I know is Chris Childs gave him a 2 piece and a biscuit that night

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
There was a time Kobe was wild swinging while shooting & hitting cats in the head. They put an end to that, time to step in on Draymond & control this shit.

Kobe kicked his leg out almost every time with his turnaround jumper. It created space. Draymond is kicking people like a kid having a tantrum.