Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.tuko.co.ke/422666-was-fleece-johnson-released-jail-what-know.html

6ea474ba194fc597.jpg

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP, you retarded bastid.

“Lots of netizens have been wondering, "Is Fleece Johnson a real person?" Yes. Fleece is an American national born in 1957. The exact date of birth is not known. His biological father is known as Assef, a gay-rapist and Taliban boss who hated everyone except himself. He enjoyed having gay sex with Hazaras and Welsh people.“

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I should know?...I already knew once I saw him on television the first time;I AIN'T MESSING WITH FLEECE JOHNSON,WE AIN'T NEVER GOING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION OR EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT.

A black man named Fleece that alone sets off red flags like a motherfucker.....

heavyhand

International
International Member
OP, you retarded bastid.

“Lots of netizens have been wondering, "Is Fleece Johnson a real person?" Yes. Fleece is an American national born in 1957. The exact date of birth is not known. His biological father is known as Assef, a gay-rapist and Taliban boss who hated everyone except himself. He enjoyed having gay sex with Hazaras and Welsh people.“

excuse-me-cry.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Somebody you have on ignore bumped it
Naw..... I don't have VAiz4homos on ignore..... she bumped it..... her estrogen is spiking, thinking about me again..... ain't said shit to YoYoHomo in weeks.... it happens when she lusts for attention.... and then Jungle Jerk goes through the same motions cause I haven't been responding to her either as she's suddenly started trying to give me lap dances again.... that thirst is epic with those two.... they both dig up old threads in their thirst

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This fagbag mf always following faggots and homo shit. About time his wanna-be black, Trump-loving stairway to bootyhole ass gets banned.

JungleBros

Rising Star
Registered
Naw..... I don't have VAiz4homos on ignore..... she bumped it..... her estrogen is spiking, thinking about me again..... ain't said shit to YoYoHomo in weeks.... it happens when she lusts for attention.... and then Jungle Jerk goes through the same motions cause I haven't been responding to her either as she's suddenly started trying to give me lap dances again.... that thirst is epic with those two.... they both dig up old threads in their thirst

Jungle Jerk?
Really?