WAS THIS STAGED?

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't see Tr>mp trusting ANYONE to take a shot at his head. But I can imagine a third party sending him a message about plans going forward. "If he dies, he dies..." And at the same time preparing the way for a sympathy candidate to replace him if need be.

Honestly, when I heard, I was just hoping the shooter wasn't a Black person of any kind...

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
My opinion as a hunter: "STAGED."

If a person wants to kill another person who is less than 200 yards away, they are not going to use an AR-15 styled rifle. They are going to use a 30 caliber style (.308, .30-06, .300WM), or maybe something like a 6.5 creedmore... but no AR-styled rifle.

Also, they won't aim for the head, they'll aim for a center-mass shot. They're saying that the kid was 20 something which is designed to mean he was ignorant of ballistics etc... that's why he missed and didn't have the proper equipment.

We are living in a time where people believe in David Cooperfield magic shit. When they do that shit right in people's faces on a big enough stage we say, "The hand of God saved the former president from harm."

Lets say one person did die... collateral damage... that's a price the officials were willing to pay for the presidency. A real sniper would have unlived him easily at that distance.

It's tricks people... it's tricks.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was staged . Something was not right about it . After seeing the bullet angle in the still picture and the bullet hole in Trumps jacket, that would have been center mass, I belive Trump was not aware of what was happening.
The shooter didn't zero the rifle well , was under pressure from a officer who climbed
the ladder and saw him , didn't take into account cross winds speed .

But the real focus should be on the Secret Service Agents who stood down and allowed it to happen.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I thought it was staged . Something was not right about it . After seeing the bullet angle in the still picture and the bullet hole in Trumps jacket, that would have been center mass, I belive Trump was not aware of what was happening.
The shooter didn't zero the rifle well , was under pressure from a officer who climbed
the ladder and saw him , didn't take into account cross winds speed .

But the real focus should be on the Secret Service Agents who stood down and allowed it to happen.
With a .223 bullet, you "may" have to take into account wind speed, but at that distance I doubt it. I would agree with you that the pressure from the officer would have a greater impact on that bungled shot than the wind would.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really think this shit is staged. Plus there's a video showing the secret service. Being hesitant in taking the shot. They waited for the supposed sniper to shot first.

That's the equivalent of a special force sniper. Waiting for a terrorist blow some shit up then shoot. It makes no sense.

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
His cupcake bitch ass did not get shot. Maybe a lil piece of glass grazed his ear.He did not get one splatter of blood on his bright white shirt. Not one! If an AR-15 weapon ammunition grazed his ear it would have been much different! But, it fits his Hero Tough Guy narrative to say he was shot.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you mean to tell me multiple shots ring out & there's NO pandemonium? No one running for their lives? No one getting trampled? No one hitting the ground? People standing taking video on camera phones? Waving their arms & smiling to be seen?

:bullshit:

U found it weird they allowed him to stand straight up while leading him away.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
NOPE. Ya’ll tripping. The shooting was real. He got grazed is all.

Edit: This might have been a SET UP. They dont really want that orange nigga in office again.

The only stage that happened was when he posed for a photo op after they took out the shooter. Trump is a smart bastard and told the agents to wait so he could take the pic. Flag behind him and all while they tried to pull him off the stage.

Trump did NOT win PA but thought he did and thought he was safe. Butler PA is prime grade Trump territory where 90 percent of them whiteys love him and a few don’t. Go closer to Pittsburgh and they hate his guts.

White boy that took the shot was a Republican and a gun nut. They say he donated 15 bucks to a democrat event somewhere but whatever. I think he had a 22 or an AR7 or something. Scope was good and the air was iffy that day so he just missed when Trump turned his head. Shooter kept popping shots before they got him.

Shooter missed and another white dude got shot in the face and dropped dead. Blood was everywhere.

A white woman got hit in the arm. She screamed and hollered till she almost fainted.

The only question is if someone in government wanted him smoked and allowed the white boy access to the grounds and didn’t see him on the roof.

No aerial surveillance caught him until they shot him.

Secret Service failed completely and it may have been intentional.

This is directly from the horses mouth. Had a friend up there.
oNE

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
NOPE. Ya’ll tripping. The shooting was real. He got grazed is all.

Edit: This might have been a SET UP. They dont really want that orange nigga in office again.

The only stage that happened was when he posed for a photo op after they took out the shooter. Trump is a smart bastard and told the agents to wait so he could take the pic. Flag behind him and all while they tried to pull him off the stage.

Trump did NOT win PA but thought he did and thought he was safe. Butler PA is prime grade Trump territory where 90 percent of them whiteys love him and a few don’t. Go closer to Pittsburgh and they hate his guts.

White boy that took the shot was a Republican and a gun nut. They say he donated 15 bucks to a democrat event somewhere but whatever. I think he had a 22 or an AR7 or something. Scope was good and the air was iffy that day so he just missed when Trump turned his head. Shooter kept popping shots before they got him.

Shooter missed and another white dude got shot in the face and dropped dead. Blood was everywhere.

A white woman got hit in the arm. She screamed and hollered till she almost fainted.

The only question is if someone in government wanted him smoked and allowed the white boy access to the grounds and didn’t see him on the roof.

No aerial surveillance caught him until they shot him.

Secret Service failed completely and it may have been intentional.

This is directly from the horses mouth. Had a friend up there.
oNE
I’m going to say this it was stage but at the same time it was also a warning to Trump. I stated this a few days ago, but the real powers that we do not want that motherfucker near the White House again

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of your got it. It was staged. The sniper video was asking the same shit I was asking, and I ain't no sniper. Its staged so Trump can win the election. One of two things gonna happen after the election. One, Trump wins and we go through a second Jim Crow. This time it will be on class and race. If you don't make a certain amount and you look like us, then there is about to be some hell. If Trump loses, then there will be a Civil War. Ain't no way out of this shit, its about to go down.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Some of your got it. It was staged. The sniper video was asking the same shit I was asking, and I ain't no sniper. Its staged so Trump can win the election. One of two things gonna happen after the election. One, Trump wins and we go through a second Jim Crow. This time it will be on class and race. If you don't make a certain amount and you look like us, then there is about to be some hell. If Trump loses, then there will be a Civil War. Ain't no way out of this shit, its about to go down.
Trump will lose if he makes it to November. Also, there will be no Civil War do you see those people coming through cities like Atlanta, New York Chicago LA no, I don’t see it.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbass ! Your reasoning is so flawed it actually makes sense to you .

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dumbass ! Your reasoning is so flawed it actually makes sense to you .
Bitch ass Trump supporter. Yeah, bitch, you hoes gone show your teeth. Yeah, keep it up so we can run you devils out of the club. Further, my reasoning is on point. I am always on point.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump will lose if he makes it to November. Also, there will be no Civil War do you see those people coming through cities like Atlanta, New York Chicago LA no, I don’t see it.
LOL. I am laughing at what you said. It ain't but 40 million of us, and we don't have enough guns or ammo. We will last a good little while just on the strength of brain power. Eventually, our fight will end. Them white folk been buying guns and ammo before Obama. Most of us don't even have a gun, let alone ammo. When I was young, I used to talk that shit about how cold we are, because I was a street dude. Found out that without weapons, being tough don't mean shit.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My theory is... the fall guy had blanks in his gun, Trump hesitated then fell forward and down, cut his ear with something, the Secret Service sniper was already in position in the direction of the shooter to take him out and Trump's going to use this as his campaign lead. No way Secret Service should have let Trump expose himself to pump his fist to the crowd without knowing if the area was secured. Remember, he saw how they did Kennedy and how the Warren Commision covered that up. Just a though. :dunno: