WAS THIS STAGED?

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My theory is... the fall guy had blanks in his gun, Trump hesitated then fell forward and down, cut his ear with something, the Secret Service sniper was already in position in the direction of the shooter to take him out and Trump's going to use this as his campaign lead. No way Secret Service should have let Trump expose himself to pump his fist to the crowd without knowing if the area was secured. Remember, he saw how they did Kennedy and how the Warren Commision covered that up. Just a though. :dunno:
And how do you account for the bystander that got killed and the 2 others that got critically injured?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
And how do you account for the bystander that got killed and the 2 others that got critically injured?
There’s a slight chance that Trump wasn’t the intended person to get shot. He just almost got in the way. Even though I think he is lying.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
How many posts do we need about this......I have to read this stuff 3 times, in 3 different post....:hmm:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Have you familiar with the Warren Commision's report. You believe one man did all that damage to the President and Texas Governor? I never said shots were flying, only that the person they killed had blanks. I think you can figure out the rest.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Secret Service and FBI set that hit up. Let the young CAC shooter set up & made sure he had time to take the shot and would have let him get away in all the chaos after it was done. Although he would surely have an "accident"in the days following.
After they saw he missed,they had to take him out so he wouldn't talk and expose them.
I think trump was in on it but was sold on a totally different outcome.
He thought lil dude was going to set off an explosion somewhere nearby and scare everyone, then he'd be able to stand tall and look courageous then blame dems,blm,and illegals for causing the distraction.
He just didn't count on them Flippin the script and really try n take him out.
:lol:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
High-speed telescopic image...provides definitive proof..

657692857562489590.jpg

Last edited:

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Nah I don't believe it was staged, there are too many reasons why.

1) Two people died. You don't stage something knowing that people are gonna get killed or with the possibility of people getting killed.

2) Because two people died the bullets were clearly real. So even if it was rehearsed in advance to make it look like an assassination attempt, your still using a live round of bullets. So there was always a reasonable possibility of getting hit especially if the shooter was instructed to shoot in your direction.

3) The overall co-ordination and logistics would be impossible to pull off. It would mean the secret service, local law enforcement and the shooter himself would all have to be working in synchronization or collaboration with each other to stage a fake assassination attempt. How do you possible keep that secret with that many people knowing and nobody outside of that inner circle finding out. There are too many tracks to cover to prevent people from finding out it was staged. Trump wouldn't have the resources or man power for that. Even if Trump did, too many people would know about it which is a problem by itself when your trying to keep secret or get away with something.

The fact that people are saying it's stage has to do with the type of character Donald Trump is and you can't put anything past him to concoct or concieve a fake assassination attempt to win the presidency. Ask yourself if this was any other candidate, would anyone believe it was staged much less be a thought in your mind............hmmmmmmm something to think about.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.
And the dead bodies? Are they part of it?
To many people have been killed as part of collateral damage to even ask that. The dude that shot Kennedy was sacrificed. We are dealing with beast in human form and they will do anything to keep their empires and control over masses. And the top devils will do what they can to keep blacks from waking up like Jesus did who was a man that demonstrated real blackness that the world has not seen in around 2000 years since him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you mean to tell me multiple shots ring out & there's NO pandemonium? No one running for their lives? No one getting trampled? No one hitting the ground? People standing taking video on camera phones? Waving their arms & smiling to be seen?

:bullshit:

Uh well we are talkin about pale face... we aint talkin bout US FOLK bruh... now if that was US FOLK.. SHEEEEEEET.....

buuuuut PALE FACE BE LIKE...

what was that... I heard gunshots... was it fireworks?? Nah that was gunshots.. I think it was coming from over there,

as they slowly head TOWARDS the gunshots to investigate!!!!...

THEY NOT LIKE US!!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
If a person wants to kill another person who is less than 200 yards away, they are not going to use an AR-15 styled rifle. They are going to use a 30 caliber style (.308, .30-06, .300WM), or maybe something like a 6.5 creedmore... but no AR-styled rifle.