What’s your all-time favorite video game?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The_Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_to_the_Past_SNES_Game_Cover.jpg

s-l640.jpg

These two games and real life events are heavily influenced by the book Im writing. I'm an Zelda fan period.

51OgmwZptyL.jpg

My homie banned me from playing with Cammy because he couldn't beat me with her.

call-of-duty-mw2-button-edit-1641281079113.jpg

Not really into shooters but I enjoyed it alot...

91pM6RPOYPL._SL1500_.jpg

I played this game out...lol

They brought out a real ocarina around the 6:41 mark...

:yes::yes::yes:

Hyrule Castle theme always been in my top 5 Zelda songs in the series...

Add this to the new entry.

aGhopp3MHppi7kooGE2Dtt8C.png

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The early Maddens with unnecessary roughness, hits out of bounds, QB injuries and the ambulance coming out and running players over on the field

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Red Dead Redemption 2
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War (with old man Kratos)
Gears of War
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
GTA 5 Online (Xbox 360 days)
Spiderman: Miles Morales

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but those are the ones I really liked

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'd say The Last of Us 2. So many twists and turns in the story. Was better than a movie. Also have to put all of the God of War series up there. The cut scenes are among the best in video game history. Especially the last one with Kratos interaction with Thor and Oden at the beginning. A masterpiece.

omOYm3.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Red Dead Redemption 2
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War (with old man Kratos)
Gears of War
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
GTA 5 Online (Xbox 360 days)
Spiderman: Miles Morales

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but those are the ones I really liked

Holy shit besides Spider-Man this is my list

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Miles Morales game is flames... the boss battle at the end is as good a fight as I've ever had in ANY game

I have them both of them downloaded, my son played, I just never was a big Spider-Man game fan I might give it a try though I been having trouble finding new games that hold my attention lately

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Street Fighter 2. Game changer and prototype for all future fighting games. Can even sum up the amount of hours and money I spent at the arcade playing this game.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver series. Great story, cool puzzles. I don't remember a game before this that had you gaining abilities to progress the game let alone defeating bosses.
s-l1600.jpg

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I was a bad mofo on TEMPEST!!!

I got so good at this game, I would put a quarter in and play for over an hour! I would take it through all of the colors and the last level was CLEAR, no color! After about 30 minutes, I would look behind me and half of the room was behind me checking out my serious ass style and wizardry as I made it look so easy!!! :cool:

9c8kwe0efbec1.gif

7EtyDK.gif