What dream car did you nearly pull the trigger on?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don't have the pockets like the original post. I just got this for my wife's birthday last week. Her dream car. Not mine.
giphy.gif
53774345820_017dfb1c0e_m.jpg
53774237834_1c0025517e_z.jpg
Don’t do it, my brother has one it’s a piece of shit . Land Rover is pure trash

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Once you get what you think you want you’ll get bored . No matter how fun and dope it was the first few months or years. At this point I just see cars as an appliance and refuse to waste money on that shit.

They end up in scrap yards in a few years anyways . I bought new back in 2021 now I’m like meh the car is a car. I’ll only buy used and cheap going forward. Unless you’re into impressing gold diggers and men nobody gives a fuck what you drive.

You should've just kept your Infiniti ;)

Just playin fam, LOL
But on a side note...my Infiniti Q50 finally gave out on me a couple weeks ago
I was coming around a corner kind of sharp & then I heard something break
My fucking drive shaft broke :smh:
And it also damaged the transfer case
I'm debating if I should try & fix it, or just take it to the junkyard

Rest In Peace Infiniti Q50s

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Just playin fam

My co-worker had something similar happen with his Jeep. He got sick of putting money in it, so he got a new Tesla. With the tax & price breaks, he got it for a little over 29k.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My co-worker had something similar happen with his Jeep. He got sick of putting money in it, so he got a new Tesla. With the tax & price breaks, he got it for a little over 29k.

Yeah I was looking at those used Tesla Model 3's
As just a daily driver, beater car

Sometimes I get tired of doing a bunch of maintenance every few months :hmm:
Oil changes, transmission fluid change, transfer case fluid, differential fluid, brakes, spark plugs & coils, etc, etc

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yeah I was looking at those used Tesla Model 3's
As just a daily driver, beater car

Sometimes I get tired of doing a bunch of maintenance every few months :hmm:
Oil changes, transmission fluid change, transfer case fluid, differential fluid, brakes, spark plugs & coils, etc, etc
3 months prior to that, he'd just sunk $1200 into it for repairs. Basically, his Jeep Jeeped.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Just playin fam, LOL

Been warned you man. Nissan is garbage

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I bought 4 Nissans new back in the day and didn't have many issues. The Quest had to get the tranny (No Diddy) repaired @ 160K miles, but that was it. I ended up putting over 250K miles on that thing.
It’s a newer issue , the past 10 years Nissan been trash. They about to scrap Infiniti all together

madgoose

International
International Member
I wish that I picked up a Porsche 993 (any model) but I really like the Targa. Probably a good one was between £28,000-£35,000 back in 06. Now they going for triple plus!!! But I know that I could not have left that in the garage for all but 2-4 weeks in the summer or limit myself to 2,000 miles a year, and I drive cars hard but those 993s were the last of the air cooled Porsches. Look at the prices of the 993s, 964s, 930s now.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy story. I knew a 72 years old lady who was trying to sell her deceased son's H2. She had no other living relatives. I offered a low ball offer of 12k. She was like let me think about it. A few days later she tried to drive it on the highway and ended up flipping it. She was ok but the truck was totaled. :fuckyousay:
maxresdefault.jpg

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kats talk themselves out of shit. I’m older and wiser now and I’m in the other side of youth. Can’t take any of this money with you. Do what your money allows. I know people with every excuse not to own a nice whip, even once, but they’ll spend $7000 on a cruise. Front row at concerts. $300 sneakers. How is a car too expensive and you eat out multiple times a week or live off Starbucks $7 coffees, or some mad weed? I’m bout to flip my Corvette for a new one. The difference isn’t really that much. Bros will be a carton of cigarettes a week telling someone not to get a car payment.
:lol:
I’m looking for a rapid blue c8 2LT convertible. Soon as I see a deal within driving distance im coppin it.

Yes sir you’ll love the C8 I had the C7. Got my C8 three years ago, that car grabs so much attention. Every time I drive it, now what brought me to this thread. Is now I’m looking to buy a C8 Z06 but that price tag is heavy. My dealer said he had one for $150k was almost like fuck it.

Like what you said about spending habits. My co-workers be like you got all the toys. I tell them because I don’t eat lunch, breakfast and dinner out everyday like them. Plus they buying alcohol and shots. Man they spending at least half their car note on food and drinks.

Yes fellas tomorrow not promised so many people didn’t make it to their 401k and retirement savings plan. So please enjoy your time on earth “NOW”!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes sir you’ll love the C8 I had the C7. Got my C8 three years ago, that car grabs so much attention. Every time I drive it, now what brought me to this thread. Is now I’m looking to buy a C8 Z06 but that price tag is heavy. My dealer said he had one for $150k was almost like fuck it.

Like what you said about spending habits. My co-workers be like you got all the toys. I tell them because I don’t eat lunch, breakfast and dinner out everyday like them. Plus they buying alcohol and shots. Man they spending at least half their car note on food and drinks.

Yes fellas tomorrow not promised so many people didn’t make it to their 401k and retirement savings plan. So please enjoy your time on earth “NOW”!
You can get a z06 for around 130k. They’re all over autotrader.com. Some have 500 miles on em and coming back to dealers. I looked at a ceramic matrix grey one yesterday. Sick.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah the CVT’s the worst thing to ever happen to cars. Honda uses them too. They all have issues
Nissan CVT's got issues...CVTs for other brands been fine...they say Nissan has improved their CVT recently but I wouldn't test that theory with my money

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can get a z06 for around 130k. They’re all over autotrader.com. Some have 500 miles on em and coming back to dealers. I looked at a ceramic matrix grey one yesterday. Sick.
Yes on cars.com they list the price at 130k. But when I call dealership still be marking it up 20-30k. They all about to come back down to MSRP though. Because now you can walk in the dealership and buy a C8 off the floor. (Criswell Gaithersburg Maryland)

Retarded_1

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Had the C6
I have the C7
I want the C8
But, my wife would shoot me if I pulled up in a 100k+ vette
:oops:

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Id say I stay with a Mercedes Benz.. I had a 2016 BMW used not lots of miles.. a few months later the air conditioning went out.. Dealership wanted an arm and leg.. fuck that I found a mom pops shop half price.. got rid of that bitch in a split second..... Mercendez Benz.. never had a problem with it.. ... I also that that bitch to the mom pops shop and she still chopping in deep.. just sayin..