What we drinking and smoking on this New Years Eve 2021?

freakp

Star
BGOL Investor
61j-Tyx-CLWg-L-AC-SX522.jpg
Great choice right here

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Coke zero on New Years Eve? Live a little homie.

ccl_1_840-740x569.jpg
Coke zero has taken its place…..

On April 5, 2017, it was announced that due to a decrease in sales, and increase in Coca-Cola Zero Sugar sales, that Life would no longer be sold and it was discontinued in June 2017. The list of ingredients is carbonated water, cane sugar, caramel color, caffeine, phosphoric acid, and stevia.
Related products: Coca-Cola; Diet Coke; Pepsi True
Distributor: The Coca-Cola Company
Flavor: Cola
Discontinued: 2019 (Europe and Canada only); 2020 (everywhere else)

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Coke zero has taken its place…..

On April 5, 2017, it was announced that due to a decrease in sales, and increase in Coca-Cola Zero Sugar sales, that Life would no longer be sold and it was discontinued in June 2017. The list of ingredients is carbonated water, cane sugar, caramel color, caffeine, phosphoric acid, and stevia.
Related products: Coca-Cola; Diet Coke; Pepsi True
Distributor: The Coca-Cola Company
Flavor: Cola
Discontinued: 2019 (Europe and Canada only); 2020 (everywhere else)

Can't fuck with the Aspartame homie.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
My beer game sucks. Imma try this if I can find it.

Expand your pallet my brother. Beer has so many different flavors going on. The microbreweries, pre-pandemic, were coming up with all sorts of combinations. I had to get out of the Miller/Bud/Coors zone and realize that was regular old piss water.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Expand your pallet my brother. Beer has so many different flavors going on. The microbreweries, pre-pandemic, were coming up with all sorts of combinations. I had to get out of the Miller/Bud/Coors zone and realize that was regular old piss water.

I know right. I go to the breweries with my work peeps. Those IPAs are ass. I drink Bud Light Orange and Corona. Blue Moon or Guinness.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I know right. I go to the breweries with my work peeps. Those IPAs are ass. I drink Bud Light Orange and Corona. Blue Moon or Guinness.

Blue Moon is cool. So is Hoegaarden.
I hat that Bud Light Orange but will sub it with Shock Top if available.