whatever happen to the chick that played Ronnie in Player's Club

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
:confused: Who gives a fuck who she lives with or how much money she has if the goal is just to fuck her?

I done fucced so many bitches in my lifetime, I got to a point where looks helped but a bitch could be bad ass hell, if she was broke or didn't have shit goin, dat shit turned me off fa reals.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
i wanna kno what happened to that bitch that played Pandora in Baby Boy... she was fine as FUCK!!! :yes:
Hell yeah she could get it. I had to look her up she been in mostly bullshit movies with Beauty Shop being the best of them.
tawny_jeans1.jpg

tawny_194_72.jpg

VT0N4327.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
She looks normal to me, just gained weight, she's probably in her mid 40's

Dudes expect women to look like they're 20 forever, mean while you probably look like shit. Players Club was over 10 years ago.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dudes expect women to look like they're 20 forever, mean while you probably look like shit. Players Club was over 10 years ago.

:lol: Pretty much.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

c/s niggaz still think jazmine guy suppose to still look good
ole girl prolly in her mid 40's right now it's called aging

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
c/s niggaz still think jazmine guy suppose to still look good
ole girl prolly in her mid 40's right now it's called aging

I hear ya, but Moms from the Cosby Show has age gracefully and has lost sum weight n she still looks great for to b sixty!!