Whats the Official Bgol line on Jenna Ortega??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cute....but let her bake for a few more years. I know she's old enough, but I like my women to look grown.
She got Ralph maccio disease homie..she'll be 35 looking 17... :dunno: :giggle:

As long as you KNOW she's legal...she fair game.

96bc.gif

hell even Ramses says so!

tumblr_mfyosb0Fkq1r58875o2_500.gif

dd1b4b5a-4b85-48d7-80bf-418cb07e178f_text.gif

:giggle:

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, as a cinephile it's that type of stuff that I love. The actor's eyes and watching how their emotion flows through their entire body not just blocking/movements.
I feel you, that happens when an actor fully internalizes a character; man, that takes a lot training for an actor. As Jonathan Major said, most of acting training is unlearning our societal personal barriers.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you, that happens when an actor fully internalizes a character; man, that takes a lot training for an actor. As Jonathan Major said, most of acting training is unlearning our societal personal barriers.
Is that why he was begging a white woman to encapsulate the aura of a black first lady?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Watched Miller's Girl a few days ago given all the poor reviews in recent weeks. Still trying to decipher if it was a "good bad movie" or not.

There were certain elements that I liked (or didn't mind). The friendship with Ortega and her classmate "Winnie". Martin Freeman and fellow teacher Bashir Salahuddin as "Boris Fillmore". Winnie had some of the funnier moments with her inappropriate comments.

The controversial scene about 2/3 the way through the movie doesn't amount to much, and is fairly cringe.

One of the most accurate lines in the movie is in the latter half when one character notes to be weary of teenage girls as they can be "dangerous" and "emotionally abusive".

Much of the dialogue doesn't feel natural though as it's too literature / academia-based. Felt more like an older college setting, as opposed to that of a high school.

Little back story on Ortega's character, and little to nothing about other students aside from Ortega as "Cairo Sweet" and Gideon Adlon as "Winnie".

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watched Miller's Girl a few days ago given all the poor reviews in recent weeks. Still trying to decipher if it was a "good bad movie" or not.

There were certain elements that I liked (or didn't mind). The friendship with Ortega and her classmate "Winnie". Martin Freeman and fellow teacher Bashir Salahuddin as "Boris Fillmore". Winnie had some of the funnier moments with her inappropriate comments.

The controversial scene about 2/3 the way through the movie doesn't amount to much, and is fairly cringe.

One of the most accurate lines in the movie is in the latter half when one character notes to be weary of teenage girls as they can be "dangerous" and "emotionally abusive".

Much of the dialogue doesn't feel natural though as it's too literature / academia-based. Felt more like an older college setting, as opposed to that of a high school.

Little back story on Ortega's character, and little to nothing about other students aside from Ortega as "Cairo Sweet" and Gideon Adlon as "Winnie".

sounds similar to this from 30 years ago