mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Epyon
iwm0l4.jpg

Gaara

Star
Registered
Man I need a new Gundam/Mecha series to watch. Ive seen Wing, mobile suit 00, and I'm caught up on the Mobile suit Unicorn series. Anyone have suggestions?

For those who like Mecha type anime check out: Code Geass , Gurren Lagann, and New Getter Robo...

Cool ass thread that's right up my alley. I grew up watching Starvengers and Grandizer.

KingAddies

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Super Heavy LongBow
Long Range missles and short range missles. With a good support team it's almost unbeatable... unless it's flanked.
superheavy-longbow.png

KingAddies

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh snap!
BRB

*update*: I just checked this site out. The Longbow is not available from what I can see. I think I heard about this site last time I installed MechCommander 2 on a PC but the site wasn't ready when I checked it before. I got the first MechWarrior bundled with a video card then I bought MechCommander 2 and MechWarrior 4. When I have a 6 man team and I have an Atlas I'll grab two Longbows, an Awesome, a Hellbringer and I'll pilot something small and fast like a Madcat to keep the enemy away from the Longbows.

Last edited:

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Boy y'all straight clowning up in this thread. Y'all ain't playing. I think I kinda missed this first time around.

Taking me way back and I'm talking about Ultraman and Spectraman and Space Giants and all them.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everyone has mentioned all the Classics - (Mazinger Z, Brave Raydeen, Evangelion & Gurren Lagaan are personal favorites)

so I figured I'd add something more fun and silly.