What's your views on Mask Wearing

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Fam, lets discuss mask wearing. are you for it or against it. Those who are against it, please make an articulate argument against the wearing of mask.

ps. I'm all for wearing a mask. fuck the dumbshit, I'm not tryna get caught slipping.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Put the mask on or be a faggit
come on dude.. just trying to start a thoughtful conversation. By now you should know calling someone a faggit is just plain juvenile. Let's not get distracted and focus please.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
come on dude.. just trying to start a thoughtful conversation. By now you should know calling someone a faggit is just plain juvenile. Let's not get distracted and focus please.

If you’re not wearing a mask you’re a dumbass, and I’m not speaking to you specifically but that’s my mentality.

And you can substitute the word faggit for “Dumbass, dumb fuck, irresponsible asshole, trump supporter, dick face, uneducated asshole” or a person that doesn’t give a shit about others.

The choice is yours, but all of the names in this instance mean the same thing.

I hope that helped you “Focus”.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
If you’re not wearing a mask you’re a dumbass, and I’m not speaking to you specifically but that’s my mentality.

And you can substitute the word faggit for “Dumbass, dumb fuck, irresponsible asshole, trump supporter, dick face, uneducated asshole” or a person that doesn’t give a shit about others.

The choice is yours, but all of the names in this instance mean the same thing.

I hope that helped you “Focus”.
We can close this thread here. This is the post.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I know way too many people that have had that shit... coworkers, close friends, family... like I'm well into the double digits of people I know that have had it...

So yeah, I have masks on me at all time...spares in my car, desk at work, computer bag, gym bag... I'm not playing no games fam

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
My mom’s been making masks and sending them out to friends & fam’. She also plans on buying some versatile fabric(s) after seeing them sold in stores. The stretchy material which can worn multi-purpose. I.E. - as a mask, scarf, hoodie, headband, arm sleeve, leg wrap. Perfect for the colder months as a mask/scarf combination later this year and first quarter of 2021.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Ok, it appears everyone here on the board is about that mask life. i started the thread because I wanted to hear from non mask wearers and their logic about why they chose not to wear mask. Since there is no one to make the argument. /thread.

ps. Thanks fam for the input.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I wore mines but the doctor who recently sucked me off three times and swallowed had a problem with me putting on my same shorts I wore outside. :rolleyes2: I said excuse the fuck me, I’ll change them then.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don’t think they are effective, they said in the beginning the only masks that were effective were the N95 mask and the virus seems to be airborne so even those aren’t 100%. masks have become required in most states but the numbers are steady rising, why is that. I work at a auto plant and have to wear a mask about 8 hours a day at my job and even though everyone is wearing a mask more and more people are getting the virus, it got to the point were one part of our plant had to shut down because there weren’t enough people to work there

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
I don’t think they are effective, they said in the beginning the only masks that were effective were the N95 mask and the virus seems to be airborne so even those aren’t 100%. masks have become required in most states but the numbers are steady rising, why is that. I work at a auto plant and have to wear a mask about 8 hours a day at my job and even though everyone is wearing a mask more and more people are getting the virus, it got to the point were one part of our plant had to shut down because there weren’t enough people to work there
Let's discuss this. You are correct about the earlier admonitions of how the N95 was the correct mask to air to protect yourself against the virus. In regards to your job at the factory, are you saying that your job provides N95 mask and those are the only mask people are wearing and they are still got infected? Please expound so we can get a fuller understanding of what you are speaking of.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm wearing a mask cause I don't trust people as a whole. We barely can get people to wear condoms as it is.

Social media filled with people living their best lives as if nothing is going on, possibly passing on things that they don't know they have to other and they pass it on, and they pass it on, etc. They aren't about to tag me in on this mess.

Wear a mask PROPERLY.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is truth, the surgical masks everyone wears is worthless. It does not provide adequate protection yet most states enforce that you wear one. Social distancing is more effective.

Thought experiment:
If you could get any STDs even though you wear a condom, would you still wear one? Wouldn't it be more effective to be selective with the chics you get down with. In this case just keeping your distance and avoiding crowds.

I had a friend who wore the same mask for a month. Ppl are breading new disease out there.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Inside public places wear mask, when around cacs def wear mask, when outside in nature no mask, when around certain people outside no mask( majority of friends, family, girls I fuck with have gotten tested multiple times due to careers and also get head temperature checks daily b4 entering jobs + they wash their ass often like black people normally do)

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Mask, for sure.

A lot of people talk about how the surgical masks in particular are inadequate as far as protection. But most folks are thinking of it from the wrong angle. They're saying it doesn't offer adequate personal protection, but as the video above shows, it's more about protecting others. and by doing so if everyone commits to wearing one will all be protected by THAT act.

Think about it: the idea behind a surgical mask is so that doctors and nurses don't contaminate sick patients. So if everyone wore a mask the likelihood that we contaminate each other goes down drastically. It's the simplest way to eliminate exposure the quickest.