When she getting fucked good and got tattoos of that nigga name on her

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That is a terrible cover up lol you can still see the name through the cover up while fresh, the second it heals and fades the name will be even more clear, the claws are wonky as shit, the bird looks stoned and the line work is all over the place, the colors are and placement are odd but I guess it's better than having a name of an ex on your chest...I guess.

Edit: the more I look the more I find to shit on but I'll leave it at that lol someone post the artist so we know to avoid them at all cost.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kept waitin for her to whip a titty out........

200w.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty sure that's what a lot of broads are doing these days after realizing they defaced their own bodies for an "ain't shit" dude.
- But let this be a lesson.
If you simply must tattoo a person's name on yourself, make sure it's your child(ren) name and put it in a "respectable" place on your body...:dunno:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
That is a terrible cover up lol you can still see the name through the cover up while fresh, the second it heals and fades the name will be even more clear, the claws are wonky as shit, the bird looks stoned and the line work is all over the place, the colors are and placement are odd but I guess it's better than having a name of an ex on your chest...I guess.

Edit: the more I look the more I find to shit on but I'll leave it at that lol someone post the artist so we know to avoid them at all cost.
You can't see that name, stop cappin

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I guess I'm one of the few brothas on here who despises tatted up chicks.
That shit is a major turn-off for me.
I can overlook a tramp stamp or little butterflies or shit like that but names and murals and sleeves are a big no-go for me.
That immediately puts her in the "for public use" category.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I guess I'm one of the few brothas on here who despises tatted up chicks.
That shit is a major turn-off for me.
I can overlooks a tramp stamp or little butterflies or shit like that but names and murals and sleeves are a big no-go for me.
That immediately puts her in the "for public use" category.
I got a couple tats so I can appreciate some that have meaning like butterflies, zodiac sign, some type of mural etc ..but some of these chicks be having skulls, leopard prints, dollar signs, dog paws, etc.. Then the placement, no type of tattoo looks good right in the middle of the chest like this chick got, women getting middle of the neck and face tats now too all that shit looks horrible and scares me

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got a couple tats so I can appreciate some that have meaning like butterflies, zodiac sign, some type of mural etc ..but some of these chicks be having skulls, leopard prints, dollar signs, dog paws, etc.. Then the placement, no type of tattoo looks good right in the middle of the chest like this chick got, women getting middle of the neck and face tats now too all that shit looks horrible and scares me
Men having tats and women having tats are not the same.
Tats are masculine.
They not like us.
Fair? No. But it is what it is. I'm picky, I guess. :dunno:

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men having tats and women having tats are not the same.
Tats are masculine.
They not like us.
Fair? No. But it is what it is. I'm picky, I guess. :dunno:

Masculine in THIS culture? Maybe. There are many African Asian and Native American cultures where woman tattoos are the norm and considered very feminine. It's your preference cool but your preference ain't everyone's reality.