When she getting fucked good and got tattoos of that nigga name on her

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm one of the few brothas on here who despises tatted up chicks.
That shit is a major turn-off for me.
I can overlooks a tramp stamp or little butterflies or shit like that but names and murals and sleeves are a big no-go for me.
That immediately puts her in the "for public use" category.
Agreed, arm and chest tatts specifically on women are :puke: and masculine to me.
I had a girl with a lip tatted on her ass, that was cute, feminine.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
1902200.main_image.jpg
I need Oscar on a bitch temple

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I got tats on both of my arms which I wouldn't judge other women for having tats.

Some of the freakiest t women I've been with had tattoos on their titties, pussy, neck, booty and around their asshole.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Masculine in THIS culture? Maybe. There are many African Asian and Native American cultures where woman tattoos are the norm and considered very feminine. It's your preference cool but your preference ain't everyone's reality.
1. This is the culture I live in, so YES, masculine, IMO.
2. You are correct about other cultures and their use of tats...however...
You know damn well that these chicks aren't rocking tribal tattoos. A nigga's name on her ain't tribal, its ghetto.
I was speaking from my perspective and I said that from the jump.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got tats on both of my arms which I wouldn't judge other women for having tats.

Some of the freakiest t women I've been with had tattoos on their titties, pussy, neck, booty and around their asshole.
Co-sign.

Some of freakiest and nastiest bitches walking the planet

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

in my beanie seagal voice, "A COUPLE OF "TINGS""
1. tattoos got me conflicted. one the one hand...some of them on the right woman is sexy AF. on the other, nobody puts a bumper sticker on a bentley.
2. i hate fuqn ugly ass shitty tatts and mofos with somebody else's name tatted on your stupid azz is dumb AF. you picked your baby daddy. dont try and cover dat shit up now.....exactly why i looked into buying a tatt removal service...for dumb ass hoes and old ass hoes that would keep me paid off their stupidity.
3. most people get tats bc other people got them and its trendy...no real special meaning other than i got one too...like the busa epidemic among bike clubs.
4. tired of women trying to be like, turn into, or match energies with a man.....be a woman for a change and be good in your feminine..

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. This is the culture I live in, so YES, masculine, IMO.
2. You are correct about other cultures and their use of tats...however...
You know damn well that these chicks aren't rocking tribal tattoos. A nigga's name on her ain't tribal, its ghetto.
I was speaking from my perspective and I said that from the jump.
And being that this culture is european and the other cultures I described are not do you think your perspective might be a bit white washed. IE you think tattos aren't feminine because you grew up in the 50's in America and not somewhere black?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And being that this culture is european and the other cultures I described are not do you think your perspective might be a bit white washed. IE you think tattos aren't feminine because you grew up in the 50's in America and not somewhere black?
Just say you like chicks with tats and leave it at that.
Preference is preference.
My grandmom was Native and didn't have tattoos.
The shit most of these broads get tatted on them ain't tribal and you know it.
Its all good either way.