Which two of you rotten ass niggas killed Young Dolph?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Hopefully he doest have boys in there.

Cause thriving in prison is about who you know and bread. Def doesn't have the bread, so that leaves....Now if he goes Muslim he'll be straight. But likely they can see right through his bullshit
Hopefully them muslims don't claim him.

I hate these wannabe gangsters that want to become a muslim for protection.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entire defense was that it wasn't Justin in the shooting video and that he wasn't involved to conspire to kill Dolph.

He says that everyone has the wrong man with all of that evidence :rolleyes2:

Defense attorney starts speaks at 1:53:00

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's lactose intolerant :dunno:

That's all he has left to hang his hat on and feel any sense of self worth.

Threw away his family and any future he had as a free man to impress dudes who won't visit him. Unless they end up in there too.

Nigga you got LIFE. You'll be forgotten by Tuesday. Might get a jailhouse interview every 10 years like Wayne Williams.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Now that they have official testimony confirming Yo Gotti's brother as the person behind Dolph's death a lawsuit against his estate, their record label, etc. is inevitable and I could see them winning a huge amount considering Dolph appeared to be making damn good money and his career was on an upswing.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Now that they have official testimony confirming Yo Gotti's brother as the person behind Dolph's death a lawsuit against his estate, their record label, etc. is inevitable and I could see them winning a huge amount considering Dolph appeared to be making damn good money and his career was on an upswing.
Ho Gotti better go to another country, somebody still wants him dead.