Who do you think trump will choose for his Vice President?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
All these shameless fools are falling all over themselves to suck his dick, but I think he will pick Gumby. This man would sell his grandmother to be VP. :dunno:

TIM SCOTT
FPxhLErX0AMaOrM.jpg

60ms4nldtxjb1.png

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
He will pick someone who isn’t like Mike Pence.

He wants someone that when he says drop to your knees and lick my shoe, they will not hesitate or question him about it.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I actually don't think it will be Tim Scott. I'm basing this on what we saw from him in 2016. He's the biggest dick sucker so Trump will just use him and pick someone else that he slightly respects lol. Same thing he did to Chris Christine.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I actually don't think it will be Tim Scott. I'm basing this on what we saw from him in 2016. He's the biggest dick sucker so Trump will just use him and pick someone else that he slightly respects lol. Same thing he did to Chris Christine.
Maybe Kari lake? Kinda feel it might be a woman due to the cases.

Maybe that Kristi norm chick?

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will choose someone who ”They” know is ”Exactly” what Trump is and use that person to divert the spotlight off of Trump. Then Trump will spend his time seeking the spotlight and blaming his vice-presidential running mate for everything.