Who do you think trump will choose for his Vice President?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy; Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH). He was a never trumper until he got the call to "bend the knee", and have all his conservative dreams come true. I think he has a brown wife though.
20221019__R321226-scaled.jpg
This guy made the most sense to me because he has the thinnest record to use against him. He hasn't done a damn thing except get on his knees and open wide. His non-profit organization is just as sketchy as all the others in trump's orbit, and he has an absolute blank slate of legislative policy accomplishments. His claim to fame is being a Yale educated hillbilly.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

That is exactly what WASP's want to go back to. Just like in Russia now. Let Police come to the house to answer a call about domestic violence and no dinner is cooked and the place is mess. They'll give her a warning and offer her some resources of council from seasoned women who know how to cook, clean and shut the fuck up. Russia is lit for married white Russian men.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I really think Trump might have just picked who he thought would do the best job… against Kamala.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really think Trump might have just picked who he thought would do the best job… against Kamala.

When people talk about wanting Biden out and putting Kamala in they forget about her debate performance against Gabbard. They also forget about the fact that she started off with more money than any other candidate in the race and all of that money was gone before the first primary which if I'm not mistaken she dropped out because she was doing so bad.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
When people talk about wanting Biden out and putting Kamala in they forget about her debate performance against Gabbard. They also forget about the fact that she started off with more money than any other candidate in the race and all of that money was gone before the first primary which if I'm not mistaken she dropped out because she was doing so bad.

Could be in a week according to this report...

State of play: The Biden campaign accepted the invitation to participate in an in-studio VP debate hosted by CBS on July 23 or Aug. 13.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I told a lot of people this a couple of days ago, but we could have Kamala Harris for 12 years if we play this right

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her campaign was shit but if she debates Vance like she debated Cornyn in the Senate and not sound cryptic as she is in interviews, she'll be fine.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's just hope that it's not a brother. That just might seal the deal with on the fence black voters.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh Trump is dangerous. I don't care how demented Biden is,

-Republican politicians fear Trump, and this was before he was president. Growing up in the hood you only get a rep like that one way.

-Trump has ties with Russia and they might have been funding his campaign. No other reason why he always cozying up to them.

-China is a legit USA competitor. You like your way life here? Trump trying to aly up with with the OP.

-The guy is a racist. All them inbred mother f-ers who look like him are. Pale skin, red hair, I never met one that didn't have a warp sense of religion, politics, or race.

F#ck that woke shit, Black folks need to wake up.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Bruh Trump is dangerous. I don't care how demented Biden is,

-Republican politicians fear Trump, and this was before he was president. Growing up in the hood you only get a rep like that one way.

-Trump has ties with Russia and they might have been funding his campaign. No other reason why he always cozying up to them.

-China is a legit USA competitor. You like your way life here? Trump trying to aly up with with the OP.

-The guy is a racist. All them inbred mother f-ers who look like him are. Pale skin, red hair, I never met one that didn't have a warp sense of religion, politics, or race.

F#ck that woke shit, Black folks need to wake up.

My reply was only to state the fact that you're hoping he won't pick a brotha, but he already chose someone almost 24 hours ago, lol!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the absolute best choice Trump could have made....for the Democrats. Just unreal how dumb he is.Women are already gonna vote in huge numbers now with this no abortion ever clown who also wants to eliminate IVF,Birth Control women are gonna vote in record numbers.
And he's married to a dirty ethnic. Racists don't see birthplace, they just see skin.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the absolute best choice Trump could have made....for the Democrats. Just unreal how dumb he is.Women are already gonna vote in huge numbers now with this no abortion ever clown who also wants to eliminate IVF,Birth Control women are gonna vote in record numbers.
Russian investors told Trump to pick him lol

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her campaign was shit but if she debates Vance like she debated Cornyn in the Senate and not sound cryptic as she is in interviews, she'll be fine.
I don't know anything about Vance but if he goes after her like Tulsi Gabbard went after her she's toast. Hell all he needs to point out is her party doesn't even feel comfortable with her replacing Biden. Let's not even talk about her record as vice president or the lack of record as vice president.

Shit now that I think about I need to make sure I'm free when this debate happens. This shit will be better than The Boys season ending and the House of the Dragon.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know anything about Vance but if he goes after her like Tulsi Gabbard went after her she's toast. Hell all he needs to point out is her party doesn't even feel comfortable with her replacing Biden. Let's not even talk about her record as vice president or the lack of record as vice president.

Shit now that I think about I need to make sure I'm free when this debate happens. This shit will be better than The Boys season ending and the House of the Dragon.
IDK bout the record of VP because the only ones before her that stood out while they were VP was Cheney(thought to have been running the country) and Biden(Healthcare). She's been spotlighted hard from day one like she is running the country.