Who is the Black Woman who is sitting behind potential Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch???

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::lol::roflmao:

Man, i knew i wasn't the only one that noticed this broad.:cool:

Yea i thought she resembled Aja Naomi King who is a bedwench in real life but damn she is fuckin beautiful.

How is Aja Naomi King a bedwench?

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
:hmm:

At one point on day 1, I though that she was the chick on 24 legacy. I had to do a double take.

images

anna-diop-in-24-legacys-200-pm-300-pm-episode_hmq5.640.jpg

anna-diop-and-corey-hawkins-attend-24-legacy-preview-screening-panel-picture-id630282256

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

One of the highest ranking Black women in the Trump administration resigns over Trump's response to racial injustice, saying it "cut sharply against my core values and convictions"

• Mary Elizabeth Taylor resigned from her post as assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs in light of President Donald Trump's response to the rising racial tensions in the US.
  • Taylor, one of the highest ranking Black officials in the Trump administration, submitted her resignation letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, writing that her departure follows the "dictates of [her] conscience."
  • "Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character," Taylor wrote in the letter. "The President's comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions."
  • A lifelong Republican, Taylor had worked for the Trump administration since he took office in January 2017, and previously worked with Trump ally Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
  • Taylor's resignation appears to be the first high-profile departure prompted by Trump's response to demands to address police reform and Black injustice.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

One of the highest ranking Black women in the Trump administration resigns over Trump's response to racial injustice, saying it "cut sharply against my core values and convictions"

• Mary Elizabeth Taylor resigned from her post as assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs in light of President Donald Trump's response to the rising racial tensions in the US.
  • Taylor, one of the highest ranking Black officials in the Trump administration, submitted her resignation letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, writing that her departure follows the "dictates of [her] conscience."
  • "Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character," Taylor wrote in the letter. "The President's comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions."
  • A lifelong Republican, Taylor had worked for the Trump administration since he took office in January 2017, and previously worked with Trump ally Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
  • Taylor's resignation appears to be the first high-profile departure prompted by Trump's response to demands to address police reform and Black injustice.
In the next few months you are going to see a lot of people jump ship

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
I might be wrong for saying this out loud, but the women I've met in male-dominated fields (especially law, business, and politics) are quite comfortable making their sexuality part of the strategy they use to gain the upper hand. He might have smashed once or twice.

103530479_203927844066195_100238407977986877_n.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
She use to work for Moscow mitch and she is also republican. I think she wanted to jump ship and is using racism as a excuse.