Who successfully left bgol and never came back?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The piranhas were in full effect once that happened. They didn't even leave any blood in the water for other savages to get a hold of :lol:
Hen niggas posted his family cause he kept actin like it wasn’t shit to be a dead beat ass

nigga kid hungry and bullied, bm depressed eatin all the boys snack

and this nigga with his fag friends takin pics at brunch like bitches on Sunday funday

makin threads after we told that nigga to gtfo and care for that child who has to navigate life on top of bein black

man fuck that nigga bro, I wish I had a son

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
My man. Appreciate it, brother. I'm doing well. Just working off my ass off. Haven't even been listening to as much new music lately. You'll have to put me on to some stuff.

Respect bruh. Same on my end! I catch new music in lil waves, ain’t nothing like the old days when I was really on top of it lol.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The minute I stop using BGOL, they get delusional due to the lack of a reality check. I am able to expose them as a criminal, racial cannibalist, or liar.

I am constantly under attack in the white media, this is a good spot to respond and expose people. Some of it is related to outright theft and covert surveillance they want to use, they need to create an evil villain to justify it.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wow.. didn't know

RIP.. Was a solid brother

Yes he was. A good dude. May he RIP.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You aint have to scrap shit.

You better pull that shit back out and revisit it.

Thats potential money youre losing out on.

Like,I said I might put it in my fantasy series I'm working on instead of having it in a real life world..It works better in a fantasy world...imo

'stanza

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Me, after this.

Peace.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
stop playing.

nigga Jimmy just got done talking greasy on The Coli. He said he’d beat the dogshit outta both of us. :lol:

all because they said Cali niggas are moist and I called him out for having duck lips, a perm, and subpar hoes. :dunno:
LMBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Copy and paste his posts

I see this nigga James Still talking greasy tho

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Anton Dunn aka Trash man.

Fuck him.

I couldn't stand that despicable cunt. He knew it was a rap for him and these BGOL streets once we got his government name. He dare not come back. BDR, could go over to his crib and take his laptop. I'll never forget someone composed an image of his face from different images of him wearing various masks over a period of time. Then when his mugshot was released the BGOL image was spot on. Anyway dude has a P.O. Box and several addresses listed. Not hard to discern which is his current address at all. I ran his name through https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't stand that despicable cunt. He knew it was a rap for him and these BGOL streets once we got his government name. He dare not come back. BDR, could go over to his crib and take his laptop. I'll never forget someone composed an image of his face from different images of him wearing various masks over a period of time. Then when his mugshot was released the BGOL image was spot on. Anyway dude has a P.O. Box and several addresses listed. Not hard to discern which is his current address at all. I ran his name through https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/.
Is that the same trash man that been pimping on them hoes. If so. I think that dudes in tawain. Last seen on the star report

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever ever happened to....SxxxyBlkBtch! She was cool, IMO. Must be damn near 20 yrs ago. True vets will remember her. Had some vids with candle wax dripping on her tits, spreading her legs, etc. Never forget, niggas ran her off after she lost mad weight so was looking kinda sickly. Took a pic with some frat dudes with her one leg in the air. Superimposed a fried drumstick for leg. The ock was like four pages long. Never saw hide nor hair of her after that.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Whatever ever happened to....SxxxyBlkBtch! She was cool, IMO. Must be damn near 20 yrs ago. True vets will remember her. Had some vids with candle wax dripping on her tits, spreading her legs, etc. Never forget, niggas ran her off after she lost mad weight so was looking kinda sickly. Took a pic with some frat dudes with her one leg in the air. Superimposed a fried drumstick for leg. The ock was like four pages long. Never saw hide nor hair of her after that.

One night she posted a pick of her with her leg in air at a party. Impressive as that was. BGOL, added a bit more flare to that photo. That leg of hers became a fried chicken leg. There was so much going on in the BGOL rendition of that photo it became priceless comedy. Damn, I wish I still had that photo.