Who successfully left bgol and never came back?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
destrehan............ole bitch ass. Probably in here under another username from all the bitch ass shit that being posted on BGOL nowadays.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stixx or Sir Stixx

Without question the baddest female in BGOL history Miss Lead Luv.

Sammura Shane. I still can't believe the thirsty ass dudes who used to gas that ugly ass chick up.

SummerRainstorm

EATUGOOD

Last edited:

Gaara

Star
Registered
Stixx or Sir Stixx

Sammura Shane. I still can't believe the thirsty ass dudes who used to gas that ugly ass chick up.

Dude I could not remember her name to save my life... MISS LEAD LUV was bad as fuck never beefed with anyone on the board either. I think she said fuck it when the board changed over in 2004

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, Princess Reche baddest bgol woman ever.

Dude I could not remember her name to save my life... MISS LEAD LUV was bad as fuck never beefed with anyone on the board either. I think she said fuck it when the board changed over in 2004

MissLeadLuv-1.jpg

8xswo3.jpg

112eh6o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I can remember, and there are many more, is this dude named Acur. He was always raggin' on cats that were downloading material on the board, be it movies or music. Saying shit like, "If I want it, I'll go to the store and buy it. Because it's the right thing to do." I'm sure he's still on here somewhere.

:lol:

:lol:dat ninjas first name was detroitfinest. He had 3 different names at the same time one point HAN,HAN2.0 and Acur

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Stixx or Sir Stixx

SummerRainstorm

EATUGOOD

I think Miss Lead Luv still post here irregularly. Remember EATUGOOD1 :lol:

Was just about to mention her. :lol: didn't shanebp keep up with her? What she up to? I remember she had a website.

What happen to Oreo? Didn't y'all use to beef?

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Oreo was another black man hater with a white husband, yeah we went at it. Notice all them female coons worship white men and shit on us? Fuck em all.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Oreo was another black man hater with a white husband, yeah we went at it. Notice all them female coons worship white men and shit on us? Fuck em all.

Yeah she was. :lol: I use to think Esther was her under a new name.

But she use to post that ass tho. I know somebody got them pic sets.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah she was. :lol: I use to think Esther was her under a new name.

But she use to post that ass tho. I know somebody got them pic sets.

...and black woman married to a white man, calls herself Oreo, hates black men, but posts pictures of her body for black men to enjoy?

If she ever decides to get help, I see an expensive bill in her future.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
...and black woman married to a white man, calls herself Oreo, hates black men, but posts pictures of her body for black men to enjoy?

If she ever decides to get help, I see an expensive bill in her future.

:lol: Hence the name Oreo. I could give a rats ass who she was married to as long as she kept showing that ass and pussy. But the hypocrisy I know...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Jagi not jagu.

Thought grizzle was GD folks. YH dipped when donations kicked in. He checked in early this year though a few times.

That was FuckYou.

I thought she passed away?

Naw that was BlaxicanAngel that passed away, suicide I think.

I couldn't keep up with GD Folk I think he changed a few screen names.

What ever happen to Stages and Stages Wifey they was cool.

I wanna know what name the original ock king southphillynig post under now. :lol:

Decon Frost

Star
Registered
KansasCity, that guy was a straight up uncle ruckus. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the nigga shooting people in DC months back.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Not here! Sad stuff man...

Escobar....aka....God"s Son

Scottm....

Darth Harlem

Guns of Navarro

Trashman

I believe Esco is Fuck You but I can't say for sure, I just have always believed that. I think he confirmed it once but I can't say for sure.

Darth was definitely one of the coolest brothers to ever grace the board, disappeared without a trace. Their were a couple of members at one point that said he lurked once and a while and was doing good.

The ninja was a like a online shaman/guru.

We've lost a lot of deep and intelligent posters over the years.

This post just made me realize how many:smh:

Was just about to post this.

[/QUOTE]

I miss her:(

shes not gone, she lurks.

shes in africa today.

seriously.

Reche literally moved to Africa, full time?

That nigga:lol:

He did Ock Jimmy (2one3) though so he left with a win under his belt:lol:

Naw that was BlaxicanAngel that passed away, suicide I think.

I couldn't keep up with GD Folk I think he changed a few screen names.

What ever happen to Stages and Stages Wifey they was cool.

I wanna know what name the original ock king southphillynig post under now. :lol:

Naw Blaxican died from a brain aneurysm, sad shit.:smh:

She was good peoples, cute and mad young.

I believe she was fucked up in a serious car accident years before her death too. Sad shit.:(

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
And I just want to say the op make this forum seem like a prison we can't escape from with the thread title. :lol:

Blaxican died from a brain aneurysm, sad shit.:smh:

She was good peoples, cute and mad young.

I believe she was fucked up in a serious car accident years before her death too. Sad shit.:(

Yeah brain aneurysm :smh:RIP. she use to always talk about suicide tho I mixed it up. Real cute chick. :(

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SxxxyBlckBitch....think she was run off over a pic she took at a pajama party and ninjas photoshopped a fried drumstick as one of her legs. If memory serves, she got clowned on epic proportions.