Wife was diagnosed with Colon cancer today

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit been hitting the family like crazy. She lost 2 first cousins, two aunts in the last 10 months and her father to pancreatic cancer last Friday. Just found out her Brother had a heart attack yesterday they put him in an induced coma and is scheduled for open heart surgery Monday. Fam!! don't hold on to bullshit. LOVE ON YOUR PEOPLE. Throw all that pride away. Let old shit go. Call a loved one Right now and tell them you love them.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wtf

That’s insane to have that many folks leave here.

I was gonna as if any have a 3 lost run

mid may to end of June, I had:
mother-in-law - (stage 4, spine cancer)
aunt - (not sure)
2 month old grand baby -(acid reflux)

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Shit been hitting the family like crazy. She lost 2 first cousins, two aunts in the last 10 months and her father to pancreatic cancer last Friday. Just found out her Brother had a heart attack yesterday they put him in an induced coma and is scheduled for open heart surgery Monday. Fam!! don't hold on to bullshit. LOVE ON YOUR PEOPLE. Throw all that pride away. Let old shit go. Call a loved one Right now and tell them you love them.

My condolences to you and your wife on the loss of her family members, I've never heard of tragedy hitting a family like that. :smh:

I'm also sorry to hear if your wife's diagnosis and the fight she'll have to endure but hold your head I'm sure she'll come out ok on the other side of this.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My condolences to you and your wife on the loss of her family members, I've never heard of tragedy hitting a family like that. :smh:

I'm also sorry to hear if your wife's diagnosis and the fight she'll have to endure but hold your head I'm sure she'll come out ok on the other side of this.
Thanks I appreciate it. Shit is ruff.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sorry to here that bruh.. is it early enough to knock it out....

whats your wives diet like?? does she eat pork, is she regular, thats the main thing

for her to try to move her bowels at least ONCE a day..

I been preachin off the mountain top with the hard heads in my family about being regular,

getting that daily fiber in, eating them leafy greens and certain seeds and nuts.. that shit will have you

feeling GOOD after a good one..

I hope they caught it in time, and she is able to make food her medicine and eat to live and not live to eat...

Long live you and yo wife bruh!!!!

I hope if she eating pork she ends that shit immediately.. shit is NOT fo US at all bruh... like dairy products...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
If interested, research Apricot Kernels which is Vitamin B17, Ivermectin and Fenbendazole. They all kill cancer cells off. I know others personally who've used them and worked.

Wishing for the best for the misses.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I brought her to the emergency room Friday due to pain in her side and lower back. They diagnosed it as colitis and started giving her antibiotics. The pain kept getting worse so I did what's called a rapid response and the hospital sent a doctor, her floor nurse, the charge nurse and a case worker to the room. Of course the doctor eloquently spew out some superfluous bullshit. I called him on it and asked them to explore other possibilities. This was yesterday. An hour later they ordered a colonoscopy and brought in Golightly. She drank it and shit her guts out. When they did the colonoscopy today the mass was so big they couldn't get the scope past it. She is scheduled for surgery next week to remove it.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep your head up fam.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I brought her to the emergency room Friday due to pain in her side and lower back. They diagnosed it as colitis and started giving her antibiotics. The pain kept getting worse so I did what's called a rapid response and the hospital sent a doctor, her floor nurse, the charge nurse and a case worker to the room. Of course the doctor eloquently spew out some superfluous bullshit. I called him on it and asked them to explore other possibilities. This was yesterday. An hour later they ordered a colonoscopy and brought in Golightly. She drank it and shit her guts out. When they did the colonoscopy today the mass was so big they couldn't get the scope past it. She is scheduled for surgery next week to remove it.
Thanks.

Are you in the in medical field to know to ask for the "rapid response"? Sounds like something we all need to know about when we deal with hospitals/doctors.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Ask for Robotic assisted surgery only

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
My wife was diagnosed 12 years ago with stage 3 colon cancer. After multiple surgeries, a colostomy situation for a bit that was finally reversed, a hysterectomy, some colon and intestines removed, etc. she's been good and cancer free, since.
Hopefully your wife was diagnosed early and can put this behind her.

Look into the Budwig Protocol. We think it helped my wife.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Well fortunes to you and the fam.

Was there a biopsy or not until they remove it.

Also when you feel up to it, was there a family history was there normal colonoscopy’s done.

I’m due for my colonoscopy so I’m v interest`ed here.

Brother passed from colon in 21

Blessings

Carry on…….

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If interested, research Apricot Kernels which is Vitamin B17, Ivermectin and Fenbendazole. They all kill cancer cells off. I know others personally who've used them and worked.

Wishing for the best for the misses.
Great post ! Would add papaya seeds to the 3 you mentioned . I truly wish the best for you and your wife @ OP

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have heard about them I am trying to find a regimen on how to dose. And also graviola/ sousop
Apricot Seeds, start with a few a day between 5-7 a day, can eat them over a day, they are bitter. Or can grind them and put them into large capsules. I used to make them for my kids who have Sickle Cell and has helped. Eventually get up to about 15 capsules a day for a few months. Kills cancer cells

As for Ivermectin, start with 12mg pills once a day, before bed preferably. Do that for one to two weeks, then once in the AM and once in the PM. Would do that for 4-6 months. It kills parasites which feeds cancer and tons of other illnesses in the body.

Fenbendazole, I don't have dosing info, just have seen testimonials of it, can look it up online as to what others have done. I only know of the other two first hand.