WinTentireF?!? Brittany Renner and Charleston White on Youtube bugging tf out - lap dance, drinks thrown and torn vagina talk

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Man she trapped the shit outta that nigga PJ lol.

She clearly a bird, but man when she got the makeup on and and is turning on the seductive vibes, I get it, if you aren’t a real established vet dealing with sexy aggressive women, you folding with her…she can turn that sex appeal up to 100 quick.
Idk man he was probably great at basketball since 12. Dude probably done fucked every type of bad chick available before even meeting her.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What she sees as a "lit" fun moment, to me it looks like the opening scene to an episode of Law & Order SVU. Understand, as far as we know she was on set all alone, no chaperone , no security. Meanwhile, there were multiple men on set including former heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs. So here you have a drunken young woman, giving aggressive lapdances in a flimsy short dress in a room full of men who could easily overpower her (and Charleston White has an admitted history of SA). This shit is dangerous and not a good look.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What she sees as a "lit" fun moment, to me it looks like the opening scene to an episode of Law & Order SVU. Understand, as far as we know she was on set all alone, no chaperone , no security. Meanwhile, there were multiple men on set including former heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs. So here you have a drunken young woman, giving aggressive lapdances in a flimsy short dress in a room full of men who could easily overpower her (and Charleston White has an admitted history of SA). This shit is dangerous and not a good look.
Of course.

You know shes mentally ill and mixed, and you STILL let her put you in that situation.

She could end all of them now with a me too.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk man he was probably great at basketball since 12. Dude probably done fucked every type of bad chick available before even meeting her.
No question getting ass was easy for him, but when you got a vet like her turning the dial up, there is a difference. In fact I’d say the silly ease of getting pussy from puberty on for these athletes makes them hella green when it comes to getting trapped by a woman really knows what she’s doing when it comes to real hoeing.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

August 2023

f6f0e1b74425406cba91ccfda82ab8cc_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend