Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Says these are what the prosecutor "recommends", so I guess we still have to wait til final sentencing for what the judge hands down to her.

Could be more or less.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just want her to say where she was, she seems spoiled so she probably was back at home that same night :hithead:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

I'd rather she go on Candice Owens show and tell her story rather than Joe Buddens ENTERTAINMENT show and they try to get her to make her story more exciting. i said earlier she was probably back home the same night, she left her car on the highway so that means there's a second person out there that had to have picked her up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'd rather she go on Candice Owens show and tell her story rather than Joe Buddens ENTERTAINMENT show and they try to get her to make her story more exciting. i said earlier she was probably back home the same night, she left her car on the highway so that means there's a second person out there that had to have picked her up

I disagree

I think Joe podcast has evolved

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you feel that 17k is worth more than a year of your freedom.
It's all hypotheticals to me, and while we on the subject of hypotheticals, I'd take a year off for your mama pussy too you fat basement dwelling neckbearded bitch.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all hypotheticals to me, and while we on the subject of hypotheticals, I'd take a year off for your mama pussy too you fat basement dwelling neckbearded bitch.

Mama jokes and living in basements?

Those are circa 1999 internet jokes.

I knew something was off intelligence and comprehension wise by your responses. I was telling you that a year of freedom was with more than 17k.

As you can tell, I'm not in the mood to stoop to your level so enjoy your bliss.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Tubi aint shit lmaooo

They have a movie about Megan the Stallion getting shot too..lol..Tubi has stepped up though they got all the “FRIDAY'“ movies, Menace 2 Society and some other movies that other streaming sites still want you to pay for. I'm looking at Menace 2 Society right now gonna see if Players Club on there next

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Some of the most ridiculous shit were gonna see in our lifetimes. :smh:

7IhFkI.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw where she had a movie coming somewhere but I brushed it off cause it's the internet but she really does have a flick on Tubi huh.

Hey make money off of her stupidity and she needs to pay for what she did but lets be honest every day someone makes up a lie,it just doesn't get national attention but its still a lie.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw where she had a movie coming somewhere but I brushed it off cause it's the internet but she really does have a flick on Tubi huh.

Hey make money off of her stupidity and she needs to pay for what she did but lets be honest every day someone makes up a lie,it just doesn't get national attention but its still a lie.

Yea but again... this shit STILL dont beat ballon boy, bruh that shit makes me

laugh till this day, fuckin ballon boy... BWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Some of the most ridiculous shit were gonna see in our lifetimes. :smh:

7IhFkI.jpg

I wish the judge would have made her tell everybody exactly what she did that night and WHERE THE HELL SHE WAS when people were looking for her. Somebody had to have picked her up when she left her car on the highway

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Tubi aint shit lmaooo

I got a list qued up on tubi .....

I'm about to watch this one on Tubi about Megan the Stallion, it's called "the rapper that got shot in the heel"...lol