World Sports: Is there an official 2024 Olympics thread?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey man: Each round is judged against five criteria: technique, originality, execution, vocabulary - meaning the variety of moves, styles, and transitions - and musicality. Musicality refers to how well the breaker weaves together their moves to the beats.

I feel connecting with the audience, interaction with your opponent and staying on beat should have mattered more.

And overall stage presence

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey man: Each round is judged against five criteria: technique, originality, execution, vocabulary - meaning the variety of moves, styles, and transitions - and musicality. Musicality refers to how well the breaker weaves together their moves to the beats.

And the fact they don't know the music before hand is impressive for those who stay on beat.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All that might also factor in, while watching I could tell who the winner were and who had the best routines.

^^^^^ THIS

I appreciate the first competition one of the dancers wasn't there to win but rep Afgan women... but it took away from the moment because she wasn't a good dancer. But loved the cape and message.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All that might also factor in, while watching I could tell who the winner were and who had the best routines.

Too many lop sided wins. You knew who was going to win immediately after the 1 st round.

Italy was dope with the salsa like dancing and crowd work but I knew she was gonna lose.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^ THIS

I appreciate the first competition one of the dancers wasn't there to win but rep Afgan women... but it took away from the moment because she wasn't a good dancer. But loved the cape and message.

Oh she was just there to rep Afghan women? We’ll respect to her, but she could’ve repped them in boxing though and let us know how it went :roflmao:

Was she worse than her? :confused:

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh she was just there to rep Afghan women? We’ll respect to her, but she could’ve repped them in boxing though and let us know how it went :roflmao:

Was she worse than her? :confused:

:lol:

I could have been in Paris

That's exactly how I had to get to the living room from the shower when my back gave out again.