Would you wife an Indian chick?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only met two that were cool and the rest are just weird or acted as if everything scared them,like being shocked by everything,news,people,opening doors and just a whole bunch of shit,real nut cases.

I ain't got time to get passed all of that and invest no time into her.

She would have to be a dime too cause I can't do no average Ghandi budda chick....like the Denzel movie Mississippi Masala

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I only met two that were cool and the rest are just weird or acted as if everything scared them,like being shocked by everything,news,people,opening doors and just a whole bunch of shit,real nut cases.

I ain't got time to get passed all of that and invest no time into her.

She would have to be a dime too cause I can't do no average Ghandi budda chick....like the Denzel movie Mississippi Masala
She's average looks wise. That scene though were she's on the phone with him and just has on a top and no panties,sheet covering part of her lower area-is one of the sexiest scenes in a mainstream movie i've ever seen. Subtly sexy at that.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Smashed two.

One was a stunningly beautiful and personable princess Jasmine type who might have been a Zod worshipper, and the other was a mean dick sucker with trauma and drama all over her. Bitch cried and snotted boogers on my chest one night.

She also thought she was Black and could say nigga. I nearly slapped her one night.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Smashed two.

One was a stunningly beautiful and personable princess Jasmine type who might have a Zod worshipper, and the other was a mean dick sucker with trauma and drama all over her. Bitch cried and snotted boogers on my chest one night.

She also thought she was Black and could say the Nigga. I nearly slapped her one night.
The fact that she wasn't slapped for getting snot on you, man you have the patient of a saint. I don't hit women, but dafuq?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Friend married a very nice Indian chick...she couldn't even bring up the subject of even dating someone her father didn't choose in her caste..they dated under-cover. Indian racism/caste-ism is next level compared wt white folks shit...When love got deep she simply packed up and moved in with bra..Entire family disowned her except for her young siblings/cousins...Hasn't spoke to her parents in yrs..

Last edited:

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to mess with an Indian chick from India.
I bitched out of fuckin her, after she told me her husband worked for the FBI.
I was SHOOK!!!
But she would come on to me strong. But later I found out he only did accounting for the FBI and he was not an agent.

She would tell him she was seeing me after class.
But I was in my late 20s, and watched TOO many movies.
I thought dude was going to try to merc me.
But they had a open relationship.
I missed out on some Indian ass.

She was pretty as fuck!!!
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
True. But...

She was also r*ped and molested at the age of 7 by her uncle. He got away with it.
There's a lot of abuse in that culture.
Bruh there is a lot of abuse in all cultures! It's just not talked about! I had a young lady back in the day I used to hit and she was molested by her uncle too... but her pops was the reverend of the church..so yeah she was the preachers daughter...but my moms told me about one of her cousins growing up.. it happens quite often..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of them are messed up in the head based on studying their history in the United States. maybe the ones in India are better acting and do less white worshiping. The amount of games they play is up there with white people and I can't be around people like that cause you don't know what set up they got. White people have these intricate multilevel games they're playing with people all the time, it's part of their supremacist beliefs that cause them to do that.

Many of them are going around crying like white people bothering me over something I'm doing. I noted how they tried to go after those young ladies that found a proof to the Pythagorean theorem which I predicted they would do based on what happened to me.

If I saw them just start dating black men that would be a red flag to me, when you see a sharp increase in diversity with white people, there is probably something messed up that is about to go down. You look at Ukraine and Zelensky, having a Jewish person that is a minority as the president of your country. Many of you see diversity as racial progress when other groups are just simply masking their evil intent.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to mess with an Indian chick from India.
I bitched out of fuckin her, after she told me her husband worked for the FBI.
I was SHOOK!!!
But she would come on to me strong. But later I found out he only did accounting for the FBI and he was not an agent.

She would tell him she was seeing me after class.
But I was in my late 20s, and watched TOO many movies.
I thought dude was going to try to merc me.
But they had a open relationship.
I missed out on some Indian ass.

She was pretty as fuck!!!
:smh: :smh: :smh:
I'm laughing about him only being an Accountant, but to be honest with you I would have thought exactly like you and been concerned that he was going to try to "merc" me.

Brief true story, I knew this guy (nice guy, Mr. Rogers type) that was separated from his wife and she was going to apply for additional child support.

He sent his friend over to try to talk her out of it, then he showed up "merked" her, and put a few bullets in his friend and then tried to say the friend "merked" her.

Last edited: