Rising Star
BGOL Investor
73549_v9_bc.jpg
meanwhile her karma sutra co-star can still get it
GOuyb5LW0AEyQPR

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My first through 100 choice is Black, but if I met and India woman and she was everything that I was looking for then cool.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about looking on the East Coast, but if I'm ever over there, I'll keep that in mind.

I forgot to add Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan women. I would love to date one, but like I said earlier, they're hard to find, and even harder to crack the shell they put around them. Any ideas, gentlemen?
NJ is there second motherland, Jersey City and Edison.
Divorced Desi women are more open minded but traumatized by their arranged marriage. They don't want anything to do with their own men.
Younger women are harder to crack since they date for the family not themselves unless they're Caribbean Indian.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
No.

Amazingly racist group of people.
I had this concern until my son married to one.
She is sweet as pie and her whole family embrace them as do we
When I say her entire family..... I mean all of them !
She is as dark as him.
They live very well in Chennai India. That's the southern part of India.
When they first went I was worried about him being treated badly
I was wrong. They are good and both families are on their team !

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Did I mention before, they let you cum in them as much as you want? I mean you can launch your motherfucking jiz up in them like extended Roman candles.

I don't know about you niggas, but being able to pop a worry free nut up in a bitch is always a bonus when dating.

Rising Star
Registered
NO never. I have never seen one age well. And thats what marriage is about, making sure she look good 30 years from now. Indians no way

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They went into a couple of African countries tried to setup a master/slave relationship economically. It would be similar to a grocery store and farmer.

Idi Amin kicked them out and they tried to portray him as crazy. We did the same thing which led to conflict after slavery. Being colonized for so long can mess people up.

Whether it was due to being successful, tried to block locals through sabotage.

1920px-Emblem_of_American_Colonization_Society.svg.png

Any immigrant group, naturalized, citizen, or foreign national due to their exposure to whites, being colonized or enslaved come into your land acting funny you need to run them up out of here. As with the American Colonization Society these psychologically damaged people from things such as slavery will try to establish a hierarchy above you but recognize whites as being superior to them.

There's nothing you can do to help them, like what Idi Amin did in Uganda was deport them out because it just wouldn't work. It wasn't because he was anti-Indian, they had already been through colonization and now they're seeing another form of it with Indians.

Sometimes it can be other blacks that live in White neighborhoods like a Candace Owens that engage in this conduct. In other cases it can result from military occupation after being defeated fighting the United States, where there is almost complete control of their society.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had this concern until my son married to one.
She is sweet as pie and her whole family embrace them as do we
When I say her entire family..... I mean all of them !
She is as dark as him.
They live very well in Chennai India. That's the southern part of India.
When they first went I was worried about him being treated badly
I was wrong. They are good and both families are on their team !
He got him a good Desi from the South. More than likely she is from the Tamil culture. They are the original people of India and they are black (Dravidian). They too are discriminated against because of their caste. It is the Northerners who are the most racist of their culture.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
He got him a good Desi from the South. More than likely she is from the Tamil culture. They are the original people of India and they are black (Dravidian). They too are discriminated against because of their caste. It is the Northerners who are the most racist of their culture.
Everything you said is Dead on Point !
You seem to know your stuff.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely not true. The Telugu are from the south, and dark, and they are the reason black people have to be 3x as good to do anything in tech these days. The dark indians have the biggest inferiority complex in terms of their place in society, and cant wait to come to America(or Africa) to look down on black people.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I thought we were talking about fucking these broads.. than I just reread the title and smh at dudes always thinking like females on this board always talking about relationships.. nigs on this board want to be held and hold hands
There are alot of lames and simps on this board thats why. Every time a thick bitch ks posted."shes gonna get fat waaah o woah is me..." Ass niggas. We only talking about dating and fucking what marriage got to do with it? a half naked thot exposing herself to the world. . Most of these chicks yall post are for the streets you sissy ass nighas

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Absolutely not true. The Telugu are from the south, and dark, and they are the reason black people have to be 3x as good to do anything in tech these days. The dark indians have the biggest inferiority complex in terms of their place in society, and cant wait to come to America(or Africa) to look down on black people.
The South has more than one group. No time to argue the history.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The South has more than one group. No time to argue the history.
If you know the history then you know the southerners are just as, if not more, racist than those from the north where you are most likely to find a muslim who, while being racist, at least has a small voice trying to tell them its wrong. Theres a reason why African students go to the north more than the south.

You are selling people a dream of there being a mythical place on the subcontinent that respects black people, or even view themselves as black no matter their complexion.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are a whole lot of really beautiful Indian women in my area, and as some of us BGOL'ers from central NJ have talked about before, there are lots that are into brothas and/or open to getting with ant race.....

BUT.... talking marriage... man, before you get that thought into your head, make absolutely sure her family is not gonna ostracize her or worse. Even if a chick wanted to marry me, I don't think I'd want to go there if she's having to give up her family to do it.

The baddest chick I've ever known (face, body, brains, personality) is an Indian woman from Piscataway NJ. I never had a chance with her myself, but she had a couple black boyfriends and her older brother beat the shit out of her for it, and her parents covered for him (oldest son...treated like a crown prince, can do no wrong). They(the parents) weren't as bad as the brother and kinda had a look the other way policy, but that was for boyfriends. I think marriage would have caused huge problems. The daughter had a thing for Jamaican dudes and cops by the way. So Jamaican cops......lol, lucky bastards.

Now, Guyanese Indian women and ones with families from Trini... I think the families are probably more open.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you know the history then you know the southerners are just as, if not more, racist than those from the north where you are most likely to find a muslim who, while being racist, at least has a small voice trying to tell them its wrong. Theres a reason why African students go to the north more than the south.

You are selling people a dream of there being a mythical place on the subcontinent that respects black people, or even view themselves as black no matter their complexion.
Man, what about the dalit. Fuck you.