"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No....Im just not a pussy ass person that worries about silly shit such as yourself. Im supppsed to be affraid because a bunch of internet videos and BGOL retards tell me so? Yeah....wake me when martial law starts goofy faggot. Go police some other thread clown.
You're apparently the retard..... you're a complete and utter moron
sidebar: you were worried enough to come into this thread ghetto faggot... I'm betting that you got straws shaped like dicks that you use on extra thick McDonald's milkshakes to keep in practice

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What it takes for the Senators to turn on Trump

Republicans Are Furious At Trump For Tanking The Stock Market

We finally learned what it will take for Republicans in the Senate to turn on Trump – he has to cost them money. And that’s exactly what has happened this week as the stock market has plunged 1900 points in the last two days. The main reason is because of fear of the spreading coronavirus, and Senate Republicans are taking the Trump administration to task for bungling the response and hiding the data, leading to the market crash.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
And yet we have ghetto morons like @TooTrilla , that with 3000 dead worldwide.... think that it's all made up... telling me to police another thread instead of this one.... my own.... read this uneducated idiots reply easy....
No....Im just not a pussy ass person that worries about silly shit such as yourself. Im supppsed to be affraid because a bunch of internet videos and BGOL retards tell me so? Yeah....wake me when martial law starts goofy faggot. Go police some other thread clown.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking about this with my coworkers just today just to be on the safe side I may buy a few more extra supplies when I go to the store tomorrow you never know what can happen
I have been thinking about it but haven't pulled the trigger yet

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yo just checked Amazon, the price of hand sanitizers went up quick.

This bottle's lowest price was $4 current was $9 now its showing $17.99 for the two pack.

You can check the prices on camelcamelcamel

6120cQx3%2BjL._SL1500_.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not an n95 mask but i bought this mask when i was fixing up an old apartment. That shit is sold out on amazon too. I'm gonna wear this shit on the train tomorrow lol.

71ReLYm3F5L._SL1000_.jpg