"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanted to get back into the gym , but that's probably where it starts spreading too many people sweating on the equipment

Good point, imma drop the membership. I was never a good runner. Figure another way to get my cardio. Jump rope isn't bad.
Thats a good idea --- JUMP ROPE LIKE DA QUEEN!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Um I wasnt for the wall but...

Help!! Our Mexican president just announced that the coronavirus is not deadly and it’s the same as the flu!! Mexico can become the country that makes it impossible to contain.
https://www.msn.com/es-mx/noticias/...virus-no-es-algo-fatal/ar-BB10wwtX?li=AAggxAT
He also ordered the state authorities to let a cruise with suspected infected people disembark (no other country wanted them). He said not accepting the cruise is “against human rights” and just opened Mexico to every single cruise with infected people.
https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www...-crucero-por-sospecha-de-coronavirus-amlo?amp
Also, he welcomed students into the country that were studying in China without any type of quarantine. The “containment protocol” consisted in calling them daily to see how they felt.
https://www.animalpolitico.com/2020/02/llegan-estudiantes-mexicanos-china-coronavirus/
Flights arriving to Mexico are not checked according to international procedures. Flights from China are welcome and the authorities say the few that were delayed were due to “re carpeting”.
https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www...china-mexico-no-por-coronavirus-salud-463054/
Our incompetent “health authorities” have already given up and will NOT CONTAIN the virus, they will just “mitigate”. Our incompetent president ordered people not to be quarantined because “it goes against human rights”
https://www.unotv.com/noticias/port...-salud-ofrece-conferencia-coronavirus-904904/
Our government is even cutting spending in health services and is declaring that the coronavirus does not warrant a national emergency.
Please help, the international community must regulate Mexico in its response to this threat before its too late and we become a vector a thousand times worst than China was.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The speech Trump needs to give. It ain't too late

Trump isn't credible enough to give ...here. From my post on another thread. Trump should stand back and let the doctor speak.
As he does here. Might as well repost, its good info along with that other doctor explaining how coronavirus is spread.

Time stamped below --

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I knew this was coming also I think it was cases
already there
I'm surprised that it took so long.... I knew it was between NY and California.... how much you wanna bet that Canal Street is gonna start looking like a ghost town reeeeal quick..... foot traffic will be next to zero

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump's official W.H. response to the increase reports.

REX.gif

"He will go down in history..... as a
complete and utter FUCKING moron"

kirkout

DCPG
Registered

Welcome to America! When you have a President who puts profits over the safety of its citizens. This is what happens when you think there is a glass ceiling holding you back. You start to think no matter what you do nothing positive will happen or that you don’t matter. And in regards to voting — your vote doesn’t matter. So folks take advantage of that and place that glass ceiling over you with your permission. This is why voting does matter. We have one more vote to get it right this November. That’s if we are still here. Get it right! Say no to glass ceilings. *paid for by the concerned citizens of bgol*

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Florida
Wow

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
U.S. Plans ‘Radical Expansion’ of Coronavirus Testing
The C.D.C. announced that it would allow hundreds of labs to test for the virus, while the Trump administration said it was distributing tens of thousands of testing kits.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Some much needed levity in these times.......

‘Saturday Night Live’ Cold Open: Democratic Candidates Offer “Crazy” Solutions To Coronavirus Outbreak

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The CDC is incompetent

Welcome to America! When you have a President who puts profits over the safety of its citizens. This is what happens when you think there is a glass ceiling holding you back. You start to think no matter what you do nothing positive will happen or that you don’t matter. And in regards to voting — your vote doesn’t matter. So folks take advantage of that and place that glass ceiling over you with your permission. This is why voting does matter. We have one more vote to get it right this November. That’s if we are still here. Get it right! Say no to glass ceilings. *paid for by the concerned citizens of bgol*
Trump really ruined this agency they wasn’t this dysfunctional back in the Obama days.

All the competent people were let go, replaced by Trump floosies or positions just left empty… and funding cut.... Trump succeeds again....

Trump: "I believe in saving money.... these people weren't being used or needed in years, so I cut them."

Last edited: