Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
thank you.this was horrible

wow thats deep bro this was trash.they focused to much on the music and celebrity's but glad you enjoyed it..

I completely disagree… there were a lot of game announcements. Unlike other years we got a ton of games that would have typically only been on ps5 and Pc that are coming to Xbox… Like that Mana game JRpg game. I’m excited for that ..

We got huge announcements for Xbox exclusives..
hellblade looks insane…
We finally got a release date for black myth…
A release date for Warhammer.

That freaking Harmonium: the musical looks fantastic and that’s coming to gamepass.
I know cats are giving the side eye… but that game looks unique and I’m all about games that try something different.

You have Sega announcing .. 5 remakes of some of my favorite all time Sega games. I mean jet set, golden axe, crazy taxi, shinobi, streets of rage..
hell that alone was worth the damn show.. just Jet Set coming back would be enough but Shinobi!! Jesus

Yeah I don’t know if Kats looked at the same show..

But to me.. this was how E3 use to be. Even the commercials were announcements.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ve got to get a bigger internal ssd hard drive…

Fucking BG3 is 137gbs….. these game sizes are fucking too much. I’ve got all these games that I can’t play cause I have to keep moving them from drive to drive to play…

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man people are fucking tripping cause Xbox didn't have shit about Blade being an Xbox exclusive last night

Of course it's going to be exclusive....

Xbox did the same thing when they announced the Indiana Jones game.... they still haven't said it's exclusive, but we found out through the court documents.

Microsoft is still dealing with a court case with the FTC has specifically talked about them breaking promises on Redfall and Starfield.

So of course they are not going to like explicitly say shit.

Last edited: