Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

another unfinished broken game filled with

Diversity-heteropterans-lace-bug-coreid-termite-bat.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

This is a good thing, I rather wait and get a more polished game. Any game the size of the recent assassin's creeds is going to have bugs, but obviously there's an acceptable level and hopefully this means qet a better game.

I don't understand people complaining, the same people who cry about bugs and yearly AC games are now complaining or using it as a moment to shit on Ubisoft...(I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain melanated samurai.)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is a good thing, I rather wait and get a more polished game. Any game the size of the recent assassin's creeds is going to have bugs, but obviously there's an acceptable level and hopefully this means qet a better game.

I don't understand people complaining, the same people who cry about bugs and yearly AC games are now complaining or using it as a moment to shit on Ubisoft...(I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain melanated samurai.)
bet ya $10
on 2.14.25
the game is released and will still be a mess

another AC Unity, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, etc etc

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
bet ya $10
on 2.14.25
the game is released and will still be a mess

another AC Unity, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, etc etc
Hopefully it's not, but Ubisoft tends to Ubisoft.

Still I'm the wrong guy to be critical because I'm a Pretty AC Stan, unity was one of the best AC games but they just fucked up by releasing it half baked. If they would have fixed it before launch assassin's creed may be in a different place today.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
unity was one of the best AC games but they just fucked up by releasing it half baked. If they would have fixed it before launch assassin's creed may be in a different place today.
:yes:

its crazy how good Unity looks on a SeriesX

its a shame how Ubisoft releases broken games then fixes them and finishes them years later

GhostRecon Breakpoint is now an almost masterpiece - if it wasnt gaas dependent it would be the best 3rd person tactical