Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im using the Samsung 870 QVO it wasnt $200 when i bought it.

edit ...Checked my order. Got for $199 on Amazon prime day (down from $250) its $211 now

Xbox Series X: What's The Best SSD Option For Back Compat Xbox Games?

The Best Xbox Series X/S External Storage Solutions

U got the adapter too?

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

edit ...Checked my order. Got for $199 on Amazon prime day (down from $250) its $211 now

nice

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
2 terabytes....I don't think imma need that much. I'm still gonna get a PS5 as my primary gaming source.
Any good links onna 1 terabyte joint?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

I use the same thing with an adapter for my non optimized games I'm currently playing. Use a 5GB Western Digital one for storage of games not being played. And I have the expansion card to increase the space for optimized. Got a storage card coming for my S now since I don't want to have an external connected to it.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I use the same thing with an adapter for my non optimized games I'm currently playing. Use a 5GB Western Digital one for storage of games not being played. And I have the expansion card to increase the space for optimized. Got a storage card coming for my S now since I don't want to have an external connected to it.
What kind do u have coming for your S?
Mines will be here by Thursday so I want everything to really get a good experience with the next generation Xbox since I'm team PS

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
What kind do u have coming for your S?
Mines will be here by Thursday so I want everything to really get a good experience with the next generation Xbox since I'm team PS
The seagate one. My S was in a bundle with a $50 gift card. And I had points from my ps5 purchase then this bundle to get a $15 off coupon. So said fuck it and bought the 1TB card. I want the S to be picked up and moved around a lot so I didn't want an external hanging out of it.
Do you care about the speed of the external? That's why I have what all I have.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The seagate one. My S was in a bundle with a $50 gift card. And I had points from my ps5 purchase then this bundle to get a $15 off coupon. So said fuck it and bought the 1TB card. I want the S to be picked up and moved around a lot so I didn't want an external hanging out of it.
Do you care about the speed of the external? That's why I have what all I have.
Nah...loading time ain't a problem. How much for the 1tb card?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Nah...loading time ain't a problem. How much for the 1tb card?
This is what I use since I have a lot of games and I like them to always be installed. You can get a smaller size and you won't notice a huge difference in load times. But remember optimized games only run from the internal storage or expansion card. So if you not playing one of them (they have an icon on them), just move to your storage to save space. You can play anything else directly from the drive too.
Amazon product ASIN B07VNTFHD5

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor

Same! Got this for $200 off Amazon about a year ago….

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

E1DB_9ZWEAA7j37