Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m an insider but I haven’t gotten this to work just yet but I am excited if remote play works like how it did in the beta app that I tried ... Xbox is about to win this shit. Like I said earlier... in the early early app that I’ve got on my office computer ... I can fully control my Xbox and play a game from my office PC... hopefully the lag has been reduced.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I’m an insider but I haven’t gotten this to work just yet but I am excited if remote play works like how it did in the beta app that I tried ... Xbox is about to win this shit. Like I said earlier... in the early early app that I’ve got on my office computer ... I can fully control my Xbox and play a game from my office PC... hopefully the lag has been reduced.
I have multiple Xboxs setup. The one in the game room is first come first serve usually the youngest. Anyone else can use any computer on the network to play. Remote play is an underrated feature.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I have multiple Xboxs setup. The one in the game room is first come first serve usually the youngest. Anyone else can use any computer on the network to play. Remote play is an underrated feature.

I'm officially in on my office computer....
I'm about to test this out.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm officially in on my office computer....
I'm about to test this out.

They have improved the ability to connect to your xbox from anywhere ...

I still don't recommend playing any games through... the lag is just insane... but its better then when I tried a couple months ago.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
They have improved the ability to connect to your xbox from anywhere ...

I still don't recommend playing any games through... the lag is just insane... but its better then when I tried a couple months ago.
The lag compared to Xbox one? It was Flawless on my Xbox one.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like a fool for not jumping on game pass sooner. Just connected to cloud gaming last night on my note 20 ultra. FORZA LOOKS CRAZY on my phone. Had to bring an Xbox controller into the office today and playing games through the type c cable on my monitor worked like a charm

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok...I got a question... Is there any way to play UFC 4 on my PC without owning an XBOX of any kind. I keep seeing it say that you can play through EA Play etc...but when I go to find it it says the game isnt available. Im done with consoles. Steam and Game Pass is enough for me

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Xbox Series X|S: The DF Tech Review

Last edited: