Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Word, I planned on playing this weekend but compared to the hype Starfield got, I was expecting a bit more ads and media surrounding this drop.
First is a storytelling in gaming masterpiece and an achievement in sound design and performance capture, this game is not for the average trump voting American call of duty/fortnight gamers lol if you love gaming experiences like Edith Finch, journey, little nightmares, limbo, stray, ECT then this is for you.

looking forward to this and will jump on it as soon as I can pull myself away from Jedi survivor which is my current obsession. Lol

JaRonin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First is a storytelling in gaming masterpiece and an achievement in sound design and performance capture, this game is not for the average trump voting American call of duty/fortnight gamers lol if you love gaming experiences like Edith Finch, journey, little nightmares, limbo, stray, ECT then this is for you.

looking forward to this and will jump on it as soon as I can pull myself away from Jedi survivor which is my current obsession. Lol
Peace, I appreciate the review! I havent played any of those but I need to be a little more eclectic in my gaming choices anyway. Too much Helldivers and Halo recently.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Kinda concerning that Hellblade dropped and nobody is talking about it. Anybody here fugging with it? I didnt play the first one.
didn't play the first one so the story is kinda lost on me

but it's a little of a slow burn.......you basically just walk a round until something attacks you

the graphics are awesome but the combat.. what little of it....... is pretty basic

i won't call the game boring.......but it ain't all that fun either

and a side note, i hate that the whole game is in letter box format with black bars on top and bottom

i guess they are trying to make it more cinematic...because after all, it is kinda like just watching a movie...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Hellblade is meant to be played with headphones on. But yea dope graphics but decent gameplay. Puzzles annoyed me at times but it was fine.