Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Im definitely picking up the ps5 once it drops. I will no longer support Microsoft after i found out about bill gates evil agenda to give everyone shady vaccines. Go sony!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Second Extinction: 11 Minutes of Gameplay & Dev Interview | Summer of Gaming 2020

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More PS5 content "more then anything else" :lol: Mans.... want his gaming news segregated lol.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yakuza: Like a Dragon: 14 Minutes of Gameplay & Dev Interview | Summer of Gaming 2020

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Current gen
Mortal Shell - Official Gameplay Trailer | Summer of Gaming 2020

Mortal Shell Gameplay Interview | Summer of Gaming 2020

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

zq03j4njki451.jpg

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Expanded how i wonder..would be crazy if they were to make new story content and bring back Michael,Trevor and Franklin
Keep dreaming. Shark Cards forever.
"The new generation versions of GTAV will feature a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the latest hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

And for the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC."

Also,
"There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months "

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Currently listening to this podcast. Good stuff ... just started the Xbox vs. Playstation portion. Checked out Netflix vs. Blockbuster earlier this spring ...

Seasons and Episodes
Season 1 (2018)

Season 2 (2019)
Season 3 (2020)

480x270_165733.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BREAKING NEWS AT&T Selling WB Games Batman, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, LEGO & More