Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I play that shit daily
Best system out by far.
Oh damn really? Yeah I'm out of the new gen systems game I won't lie I been wanting a PS5 just because I had a PS4...not really aligned to any company......really was pissed off I been missing out on PS5 for these months and then I just for the fuck of it see if I can get a Xbox and I've fucked around and purchased it...was thinking about whether should I keep it or not but y'all speaking highly of it may just say fuck it and give it a shot.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best system out by far.
Love mine and Not to mention the only console( Xbox series X) with 4K Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos runs at 120fps if you got the right tv. I have the LG CX from 2020( soon to get a firmware update for 120fps Dolby vision) the LG G1( 2021) already is equipped with it.
Best Gaming tv out there is LG, Samsung’s not gonna have Dolby vision or Atmos, and neither does Sony

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you got x or s?
Oh damn really? Yeah I'm out of the new gen systems game I won't lie I been wanting a PS5 just because I had a PS4...not really aligned to any company......really was pissed off I been missing out on PS5 for these months and then I just for the fuck of it see if I can get a Xbox and I've fucked around and purchased it...was thinking about whether should I keep it or not but y'all speaking highly of it may just say fuck it and give it a shot.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I purchased a XBOX S series a few months ago. Coming over from a PS4 and wanted to get into the next gen games within my budget. I'm fine with a less powerful console for now. Will prob get a PS5 at some point. My main draw to the XBOX is game pass. Just seem like too good of deal to pass up. Been wanting to try out State of Decay, Grounded and several other titles.

Finally getting my game room setup and just now opening the XBOX. Is there still a BGOL gamertag page? I remember one being around several years ago. I had folks on my list back in the PS3 days.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I purchased a XBOX S series a few months ago. Coming over from a PS4 and wanted to get into the next gen games within my budget. I'm fine with a less powerful console for now. Will prob get a PS5 at some point. My main draw to the XBOX is game pass. Just seem like too good of deal to pass up. Been wanting to try out State of Decay, Grounded and several other titles.

Finally getting my game room setup and just now opening the XBOX. Is there still a BGOL gamertag page? I remember one being around several years ago. I had folks on my list back in the PS3 days.

I may have to try State of Decay 2 again.

I tried about this time last year and that shit was a little too realistic IMO.

I got tired of building up characters and having them die, scavenge for shit, etc.

I didn't realize what I was getting into when I started playing.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I may have to try State of Decay 2 again.

I tried about this time last year and that shit was a little too realistic IMO.

I got tired of building up characters and having them die, scavenge for shit, etc.

I didn't realize what I was getting into when I started playing.
That's my shit. I started with the first one so I was used to it already. The Juggernaut update made it even better. Try the new custom difficulty to learn the basics. I just finished another run with the new update. Supposedly there is one more big one coming. As the characters get stronger you can save them for future runs.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
That's my shit. I started with the first one so I was used to it already. The Juggernaut update made it even better. Try the new custom difficulty to learn the basics. I just finished another run with the new update. Supposedly there is one more big one coming. As the characters get stronger you can save them for future runs.

Got you, I plan on trying it out again the coming months.

It probably didn't help that I started playing at the height of the COVID pandemic and quarantining last year :lol:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I loved the first one but struggled to enjoy the 2nd when it first came out. You got me wanting to give it another shot