Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Hold on...so XBOX came in....crazy to be back its been some years on XBOX lol.......so let me get this straight....I get Xbox Game Pass for 14.99 and I get damn near all these games?

I had cooled down on gaming for the last 5 years. Just casually playing on Switch. Decided to get back into after the new genes came out. I've always been team Playstation, but couldn't resist the budget friendly S series combined with game pass. Bought me a decent gaming monitor for my game setup and got to work. I been loving it so far. The S series limited memory hasn't been an issue for me. I downloaded MLB The Show, Madden21, NBA 2k21, State of Decay 2, Grounded, and Beholder. I still got plenty of memory for some more games depending on the size.

I just bought a 3 month game pass to try it out. Will definitely reup once my 3 months is up. Even got all my video streaming apps running through it. Plus its a great way to try out games like Madden without having to actually buy it. And find some hidden gyms in the catalog.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had cooled down on gaming for the last 5 years. Just casually playing on Switch. Decided to get back into after the new genes came out. I've always been team Playstation, but couldn't resist the budget friendly S series combined with game pass. Bought me a decent gaming monitor for my game setup and got to work. I been loving it so far. The S series limited memory hasn't been an issue for me. I downloaded MLB The Show, Madden21, NBA 2k21, State of Decay 2, Grounded, and Beholder. I still got plenty of memory for some more games depending on the size.

I just bought a 3 month game pass to try it out. Will definitely reup once my 3 months is up. Even got all my video streaming apps running through it. Plus its a great way to try out games like Madden without having to actually buy it. And find some hidden gyms in the catalog.
Yeah that’s what I been doing….been playing some games I never even thought about buying lol…about to start this MLB and see what it’s like.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Games add up fast especially if you grab Gears Of War. Get a WD 3TB or higher portable hardrive and you will be good to go. I have the one you plug in the wall. My son has a 2TB that's USB powered. No issues so far.

Also search around for the 3 month pass you can find it cheaper with sales. Black Friday coming up soon to stock up.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I would love to grab a bigger SSD for my Series X (using a 2GB now). I have a 5GB for normal game storage and I have the expansion card. I was going to grab a 5GB SSD and use the 2GB on my PS5 but the fuckin thing only recognizes one external at a time! I don't feel like figuring out how to transfer the HDD contents from the external I'm using for it to the SSD. Such a pain in the ass.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

E7Pxe8yWYAUm5GC

E7PxbiHXEAUT4DD

E7PxcjXXIAIup8h

E7PxXQgXsAw3-xt

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
They fucked up the Flight Simulator launch. There's a 27 GB update before you can even start. No answer as to why this wasn't just included in the preload. Looks like you can't even start the update until your region's launch time.

If you are trying to start the game and keep seeing the "Join us on July 27th" screen restart your Xbox.